When he sees the creepypasta version of him

Sonic
You decided to see if you could find sonic.exe
And you dragged you're boyfriend with you of course. "Y/n why did you drag me with you..?" Sonic asked.
"Because you need to see the creepypasta version of you!" You said confidently.
"Why just why?" Sonic said.
As soon as he said that sonic.exe appeared out of no where and sonic got so scared he accidentally punched sonic.exe and both of you were running away from him for some reason sonic.exe wasn't teleporting.

Shadow
You were looking for shadow.exe (yes it's actually a thing for some reason -_-) and you let shadow tag along. "Hey y/n if we had to both die would you let me die first or will you die first?" Shadow asked.
"Shadow i would let you die first... just kidding i bet we would find a way to escape!" You said as you smiled to shadow.
Before shadow could respond shadow.exe was infront of both of you and you and shadow screamed into shadow.exe's ears and he started  chasing you and shadow.

Tails
You were with tails trying to find tails doll tails agreed to come with you because he was scared you might do stupid things. "Y/n-chan why do you want to find the creepypasta tails doll..?" Tails said.
"Because he might be interesting. .!" You said.
As soon as you said that you saw tails doll so did tails and you and tails started running away.

Scourge
You were currently looking for scourge.exe
And you took scourge, scourge didn't want  to leave the house so you had to drag him and he wasn't happy about it.
"Y/n why are we even here in green hills..?" Scourge said.
"Because we might find the creepypasta scourge.exe!" You said happily(so your happy to die or something 0_0)  
"Y/n you're idiot you know that right he may kill both of us because of you..." Scourge said.
As soon as scourge said that scourge.exe came and for some reason said hello you and scourge were both trying to attack him for some reason..