Stucky

Im making this a Modern Pre-Serum Au oki-
Because LGBT stuff is awesome

>No Ones P.O.V<
The trio were leaving the airport and one particular gentleman was excited to see his lover after 10 years apart from them. Usually a member of the army would have to serve 20 years before discharge but Bucky had lost his arm in a previous battle after pushing a fellow troop away from an exploding landmine. His arm was replaced with a prosthetic one. Even though he could have continued service Stevie wanted him back and safe. Their we two other soliders who suffered similar injuries that led them to no longer be able to serve their country and the two just so happened to be some good friends of Bucky he'd meet in his time serving. Bucky had told them so much about Stevie they were interested in meeting who Bucky was willing to risk the world for...

>Darin's P.O.V<
Bucky was still talking about his girl when we got into the car and its was always Stevie this or Stevie that. I could tell he was really excited to be seeing her again. 'I wish I had someone to come home to...' Oh well I'll have time to find someone now.

~Time Skip~

>No One's P.O.V<
They arrived at a small cafe in New York, Bucky was practically jumping up and down from excitement. Darin and Kyle were so intrigued to see Buck's hot chick imagine the kind of shock when Bucky ran up to a short, skinny, blond boy and kissed him.

>Bucky's P.O.V<
"BUCKY!" I would have recognized that voice from any where. I drop my bag and run over to Stevie, him jumping wrapping his legs around my waist as I hold him up. He smiles at me before crashing his lips down on mine. After a solid minute or so we pull away and I put Steve down. I turn to Kyle and Darin saying,"Alright guys this is Stevie!" Both of their jaws drop with widened eyes. Steve chuckles and says,"Hi there!" Waving at them in a cheerful manner.

--------------------------------------------------------------
Hey everyone hoped you enjoyed one of my many one shots to come!
Feel free to request :)