Episode 10

~~Y/N's POV~~

It's been a couple of days since I dueled Yuuri and once I looked in my deck I couldn't find the Eye of Timaeus anywhere. And the day after I dueled Yuuri, I ran into her again with her friend who name is Serena and has a fusion heavy deck called Lunalight. Serena has a serious-minded attitude but has little social skills so it's a little difficult to get into a conversation with but is fun to hang out with regardless. Besides that all of the Shadow Hunter activity has stopped which has the Headmaster worried. Classes just got out and I made my way to the Infirmary and once I opened the door I saw the girl and Alexis' brother sitting up and looking out the window. I quickly ran down the hall to try and find Alexis and once I did find her she was talking with the other girls and Zane.

Y/N: Alexis!

Alexis: Huh? Y/N?

Y/N: Alexis, you need to come with me, they're awake!

Alexis then took off running towards the infirmary and I quickly followed with the rest of the girls and Zane behind me. Once we got there Alexis almost bursted into tears and ran up to her brother and hugged him. I walked over to the girl and sat down in the chair.

Y/N: Hey, are you ok?

???: Yeah I'm fine I think...

Y/N: Do you remember anything?

Blair: Y-yeah... my name's Blair Flannigan... And I was a Shadow Rider.... among with Atticus.

Atticus: Y/N

I looked over at Atticus.

Atticus: There are three Shadow Riders who hold onto the Wicked Gods... And they have been gathering their power and will try to launch an attack anytime now...

Sophie: Then we need to be more ready than ever.

Ivy: Right! Once they strike we will be prepared!

The clouds outside started to grow darker and all of us walked over to the window to see a person in dark robes standing in the field with his arms crossed.

Judai: Unless the dark robes are a new fashion statement then I'm guessing that's a shadow rider.

Blair: He is... But he has one of the Wicked Gods...

Y/N: Alright then... Wait, where did Sophie go?

~~Sophie's POV~~

Once we saw the Shadow Rider outside I immediately ran to where he was. I couldn't bear the thought of Y/N losing to them but at the same time I'm scared of what would happen if I lost. Once I made it to the field where the Robed Figure was he let out a dark and creepy chuckle.

???: The Maiden with Eyes of Blue has come. Get ready to lose your soul!

Sophie: I won't go down without a fight you creep!

I activated my Duel Disk and Duel Gazer as darkness covered his arm and once it dissipated a dark looking Duel Disk appeared on his arm.

Sophie/???: Duel!

???: I'll go first! I set one monster and a facedown, then I end my turn!

Sophie: Very Well! I draw! Fly in Assault Wyvern! Now attack!

Assault Wyvern sliced the facedown monster which turned over to reveal a Nimble Momonga.

???: Nimble Momomonga gives me an extra 1000 life points and lets me Special Summon two more from my deck!