Chapter Two

The first few weeks were over and Taron and Richard got along quite good with each other. Taron is used to have a crush on straight dudes and this is exactly the same thing. Richard seems to be pretty sure about his heterosexuality but it shouldn't be a problem for Taron to change that soon. 

Taron came to the set on a normal sunny Friday and everything seemed to be like everyday until he found out which scene they would film today. Today's the day he dreamed about since he first met Richard. It all started with the words: "Taron, are you ready for the sex scene with Richard today?"

Taron went to Richard who was at the cast lounge and looked him straight in the eyes. "Do you already know whats our plan for today?" Richard asked nervous. "Of course I do. It will be fun." Taron smirked. Richard looked at the ground and mumbled "Uhm sure.. I hope so". Taron noticed the atmosphere between them was a bit tense. "Never kissed a guy?". He giggled to relax the whole situation a little bit. Richard blushed and stuttered quietly. "Haha funny.. no I didn't and I hate not being prepared for scenes."

"Maybe we should practice?" Taron already imagined Richard's breath close to his lips. Richard's eyes went wide open so Taron added quickly, "I mean the scene needs to be realistic you know?" Richard thought about the offer and finally nodded slowly. "I don't wanna be surprised in front of cameras so let's do it... if this isn't to much to ask for. We're professional actors."

"Alright." Taron said with a big horny smile, pulled Richard in a quite corner and determined pushed him against a wall. Richard kinda shrugged and a surprised "Ohh" came out of his mouth before Taron pressed his lips against Richards. Taron couldn't count all the times he had already imagined this scenario in his mind and how often he woke up at night from a wet dream because of it. He didn't want to waste time and so the kiss got hard very fast. 

Richard first seemed to be shook and didn't know how to act but soon he remembered that he used to be the dominant part in situations like this. And so he turned them around and pinned Taron roughly against the wall which made the younger one sighed. He let out a quite moan and placed his hands around the other mans neck. During that Richards hands made their way to Tarons waist. The kiss got more intensive and they started to lose control. 

The feeling overwhelmed Taron completely and the heat found a way through his whole body. He couldn't believe that it was even better than he imagined. His next dreams will be much better than they already were. It could be possible that the younger one soon needs a shower.

Richard felt the same way. During Taron got hornier, he struggled with himself and his 'masculinity'.  Why did he like that? ....And why could he feel how his blood rushed down in special areas? It was so confusing but he was straight, wasn't he? He has been sure his whole life and Taron wont change this! The only reason for this reaction could be that he's already into his role as John Reid. 

...But this isn't the best time to overthink all this shit. It already was too late and so Richard turn his mind off. He pressed himself harder against Taron and Richards hands started to get down on the shaking one. They soon reached his waistband and sneaked inside. A surprised gasp came out of Tarons mouth and his knees got weak instantly. He wanted to pull the older one closer to feel every inch of his body. 

"Seems like I'm bothering you two. Should I come back later, darlings?" - Richards heart stopped immediately and he pushed Taron away. "Ouch", Taron muttered confused. As he looked up he saw the face of the one and only Elton John. A big knowing smile showed as he glanced at both. Richard blushed and looked straight at the floor. 
Taron noticed how embarrassed the older one was and didn't want to worse it. So he started to explain. "We-". "We just wanted to practice before we'll have to do it in front of so many people!" Richard interrupted him, turned around and left the room as fast as he could. 

Elton refrained from laughing and looked at Taron, who was grinning. "I don't wanna know what happened here but I think you should check the particular situation in your trousers before you go back to the set. " Taron looked down, got red and hid his down area. "Err...I probably should leave." He turned around too and disappeared in the toilette.