The new family [ Stiam ]

[  Liam P.O.V. ]

The  sun went down and I stared at my clock . It was 9 p.m. I probably should get ready for sleep.  The moment I finally decided to close my eyes , I heared a loud scream.                                                     It was my mother's , she was beaten again by the person I called my  dad .                                               I wanted to go downstairs and protect her , but she forbid me to do anything about it and I felt really weak. So the only option I had was  staying in my room and listen to her screams filled with agony.

Suddenly, I heared some footsteps and they were coming closer... I knew who this was.                     It was my dad - or the person who engendered me . He was a monster.                                                       I wanted to avoid any conflicts... so I pretended to sleep.

"  Liam, you bastard , I know that you're not sleeping . Don't you DARE talk to somebody about what happened . I  swear, if you talk  I'll kill you . "  -  he shouted  angrily.

My dad opened the door. He came closer  and closer and decided to touch  my arm . 

" Do you understand me ? "   -   he asked . 

I nodded , shaking and  trying to cover my tears .

"  Good , sleep well . "   -  he said and left . 

I didn't . I cried myself to sleep .

( Next day ) 

As I entered school ,  I went to my class teacher and told her about what happened yesterday . She was really sad and worried about me . 

After class she told me that I was  going to go to a foster family .                                                                    I was really  glad , I'm going away from this hell I called home.

As I arrived at home , I packed my stuff and kissed my mother for the last time .                                      I felt really sorry for her... but it was the best option for me.

The new  foster parents came to pick me up  and I was really greatful.                                                     But on the way to the car , we saw my dad.  Well, I had a bad feeling about this.

[  The Mccalls  P.O.V. ] 

We  came to pick up this child and we saw his dad . He came closer to me and my husband .                     "  Who are you and where are you bringing my son ? "   -  he shouted.                                                  Well, I guess he wasn't informed by the adoption center...

"   This isn't your son anymore , Mr Dunbar .  We adopted him . "   -   Melissa said .     

The old man looked at the boy and begged him to stay.                                                                                     "  Liam , don't  go please . I was the best father a person can have . "   

" I don't  have a dad anymore . Let's go , mom , dad . "  -   Liam said and looked at us .                       "   Goodbye , Mr. Dunbar . "   -  Mr. McCall said  and we drove to Beacon Hills .                                           "  Don't worry , Liam . You are safe with us . "   -  Melissa smiled . 

The shy  boy smiled .  At home , our son Scott ,  was waiting for us . 

"  Mom , dad , who is this ? "  -  he asked .                                                                                                                    "   Scott , this is your new foster brother , Liam . "    -  we said .

[  Scott P.O.V. ]

The boy was like two years younger than me  and was really shy.                                                                     We had to share a room , so I asked him what bed he wants to use . 

"   I don't mind .  "   -  he said .                                                                                                                                          "  Well , you can have the bed near the window . Is it okay for you ? "   -   I asked him .                         "  Yeah , it's perfect . Thank's . "   -  Liam said and smiled .                                                                                "  You're wellcome . So , Liam are you going to my school now ? " -  I asked .                                               "   Well , I guess yes . "  -  he smiled . 

"  Oh , thats really cool .  So , you can meet my friends , tomorrow  . I hope you like them . "                     - I smiled back.                                                                                                                                                                     "  Yes , I hope too . "  - Liam said.

"  It's late now .  I'm going to sleep . Goodnight. "  -  I said and hugged him .                                                "  Goodnight , brother . "  - he  said and felt asleep . 

I smiled. I was glad that I had a new found brother  because I  was always alone...  I was always an outcast. But now... I have him.  

I really hope he likes my friends...