Bitten

[  Liam P.O.V.  ]

I couldn't  do this anymore , Scott was so mean to me .                                                                      Depression and sadness were possesing me .                                                                                                          I ran into the forest because I wanted to escape this hell . 

I don't know where I was ,  but I saw an old house and stopped by it.                                                          I guess I have to sleep there. It was getting darker and I began to cry .

As a child I was really  afraid of the dark , well I guess some things  never change.                              Suddenly I  heared an growl... Oh no this is how I'm gonna die... eaten by an wild animal.

Carefully , I turned to see what this was . Well , of course this was a big mistake . You stupid Liam...! There was a big black wolf in front of me . His  eyes glowed red and he came closer .

It was really fast and I couldn't realise , what had just happened .But after a while ,  I saw a big wound on my leg .

Well he bit me... The fucking wolf bit me . I couldn't  run anymore , so I needed to lay there , with a big wound . It hurted like hell... great...just great Liam.

[  Stiles P.O.V.  ]

I searched almost the whole city and I couldn't find  Liam anywhere .                                                      So I drove the woods and I hoped to find him there.

After twenty minutes of desparate searching ,  I finally found him .

He was laying on  the ground. I  parked my Jeep and went to him . 

As  I came closer , I saw that he was wounded . Oh , god Liam , what have you done .

"   Liam , what happened ? "   -   I asked worried . 

"    It was a wolf , he... bit me . Stiles...It hurts like hell ! "   -  he said afraid. 

I helped him getting up and brought him into my Jeep . 

"  What will we do now  ? "   -   I asked . 

It was like someone heared and watched us . After  around five minutes ,  a young man came to us .

"  You won't do anything . Let him heal . "   -  he said looking at Liam. 

"   Heal ? How ? "  -    Liam asked . 

"   Well , with your powers obviosly . You are a werewolf now . And  I'm  your alpha . "  

-   the stranger said and his eyes glowed red.

[  Liam P.O.V.  ] 

I  tried my best and it worked . It healed , the wound healed . 

The alpha ,  came and smiled .

"   You'll need me , Liam .  Here is my number . "   -  he said and put something in my hands.

Stiles growled at him . 

"  He'll never need you .  We have eachother and I'll help him . "    

The stranger smiled .

"  Well , I know that you'll help him . Mates do this , they help eachother . But I am the alpha and you both belong now to my pack . We see us soon . "   -   he said and wanted to go but Stiles stopped him .

"  What do you mean , mates ? "    -  he asked . 

"   Well ,  I could tell you , but where is the fun then ?                                                                                                 So instead of telling you this I let Liam figure this out . "  - the wolfman said and wanted to go . 

Stiles stopped him again . 

"   We didn't catch your name . "  

"    I'm  Derek , Derek Hale . "