I love you

( After a month )

[  Liam P.O.V.  ]

Stiles was the only thing ,  that was in my head . He was so sweet and caring , he loved me .             I felt safe in his company and I  enjoyed this .  But there was the problem , we weren't together . 

I mean , we live together but we aren't together . Like a pair... This was the thing that hurted me the most .  I wanted to tell him , that I'm into him , but I couldn't . 

So , I decide to go to Derek , for an advice . I left the house at the morning and ran to Derek . 

I was there after  five minutes .This was an advantage of being a werewolf . You are fast...like really fast.

I screamed at his house , because I wanted him to come out . 

"  You don't need to scream .  I smelled you already . "    -   Derek said . He was behind me .

"   You scared the hell out of me . "  -  I screamed .

"  Well, this is what I do the best . Now , why are you here ? "   -  the werewolf answered. 

"   I  ...  what is happening to me .  Am I crazy ?  Why do I always think about Stiles and his abs .           I mean I don't think like this , normally.  But since  I am werewolf , I dream about him and his        abs . Why ? "  -  I asked .

Derek laugh himself half to death . 

"  Well, he is your mate . You  need him to survive . His abs , are they cute ? "   -

he asked , still laughing . I turned around and went home . 

As I was out of his house , I said to myself .

"  Yes, they are . " 

[  Stiles P.O.V.  ]

I wondered where Liam was . My homework was ready , lunch too , only he wasn't here . 

I asked dad if he saw him . 

"   No , Stiles . I didn't maybe he is with Scott ? "  -  he asked . 

"   He isn't . "   -  I said and called him . 

"  Hey , Liam . Where are you , lunch is ready . The only thing that is missing is you . "  

"  I'm here , open the door . "   

I opened the door and Liam was there . 

"  Hey , Stiles . "  - he said . 

"  Hey , Liam . Where were you ? " -   I asked . 

"  A  long story . Let's eat first  . I need to talk to you . "  -   Liam said . 

"   Okey , but first let's eat chiken . "   -   I smiled .

Like a one big familly , we sit and ate  the chicken , dad made . 

[  Liam P.O.V. ]

After  lunch , Stiles dad went for work . This was good , now I was alone with Stiles .                            The perfect time to talk . 

"   Stiles  , I need to tell you something . "   -  I said .                                                                                                "  Go on . "  

"   Stiles , I like you , very much .  Do you want to go out with me ?  "  - I asked . 

He didn't said anything first , but then he kissed me . 

"  Yes , I want to be your boyfriend , Liam . "   -  Stiles smiled . 

My heart was free now . 

I kissed him again and smiled .

I was really happy , I had my world in my arms .