Memories

[  Stiles  P.O.V.  ]

There was  no other way , than to come back with Damon . 

I was lucky that he was still inlove with me . 

Liam and Derek went out in Mexico to search for a herbal , wich can kill Damon ,

because the wooden stake  will only paralyze him . 

So  I pretended , that  I  was inlove till death . 

He seemed to believe that . 

We were sitting on the  couch and he held my hand in his . 

"   Stiles , I really like you and I'm sorry that I turned you into a vampire.

I was just afraid of losing you."  -  he said .

I looked down on the floor . 

"  Damon , I ... I like you too , but what you did was just ... cruel .

You knew that I wanted to stay human . "  

"   Are you sure Stiles ?  The power you have , the strenght ,

if you are human you'll be just an ordinary boy . "   -  he said and looked at me . 

"  Maybe , this is my destiny . To be an ordinary boy , the boy who runs with the wolves . "   -  I said . 

Damon held  my hand .

"   But the wolves , you are running with hurted you a lot . Scott , Derek , Liam .

Don't you remember ?"  -   he asked .

I tear run down my face . 

He was right , they hurted me . 

They hurted me and Damon saved me from myself , and now I wanted to kill him . 

This wasn't alright . 

"  Damon , run away from here .  The pack wants to kill you , because I wanted to be human.  

They are in Mexico now , but they'll be back soon . So run , run away from here. "   -   I said . 

"   But Stiles , where should I go .  I don't have anyone ,  I'm alone . "   -   Damon said . 

"  Well , you can't stay here either , they'll  catch your scent .

 Let me think ... I have a friend , her name is Tatja . She lives in Mystic Falls .

 Here this is the number , she's very nice ,

just say that you are a good friend of Stiles . And now go."   -  I said and hugged him .

"  Thank you , Stiles ,for everything . "   -  Damon said ,  kissed me and left .

After he left , I texted  Liam if they are still in Mexico .

Hey, babe . Are you still in Mexico ? 

Yes , we'll be back after two days . Everything alright , Stiles ?

Yes , babe . Everything is alright , I  just miss you . 

Don't  worry , when we're home , we'll kill this bastard of vampire and we'll be together . 

Yeah , be carefull and remeber that I love you <3 

I'll do . Love you too bae .  See u soon . 

Good , they we're still there.

I hope that  Damon will escape till then.

At the first , I didn't like Damon , but then something within him , made me love him . 

He was bossy , dark and mystical , and  I loved him that way .

But this will always be just memory .