𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

Baton, Rouge

Baton, Rouge

"Aye Aye, Stop shawty'. I'm trying to help you, damn!" The voice deep voice yelled from out the window. I ignored them and continued to walk at a fast pace.

Suddenly the car stopped and the tall figure ran towards me. "Say, mane. I'm tryna' help you ma, it's rainin' outcha and you got ya' baby out here. Mane just get in the car with me, Ian gone hurt chu'."  The deep voice stated.

I finally looked up, I examining his figure. He was fine even with dents on his head, and the tattoos had me droooling. Fine potato.

"Don't try to kidnap me or nothing." I mumbled, I know his type, he look like a evil serial killer.

"Ian' gone try nun I'm just tryna' help, the la' baby don't need to be out in all this rain."

He gently grabbed Miracle's car seat out my hand, securing her in the backseat. I went on the other side and got in the backseat with her.

"Why yeen' get in the front?" He glanced over at me. "I just want to be in the back with my daughter." I mumbled and He nodded.

After strapping Miracle in, he got on the drivers side and pulled off. "Aye whatcha' name is and where you want me to take you at." He asked.

"My name is Cedes, what's yours? and drop me over on Raiser AVE." I said lowly while taking the blanket from over Miracle's car seat since he had the heat on.

"Just call me Trell or Lil Top and ain't that's like a hour away." Trell scrunched his eyebrows. "And why you got ya la' baby out this time of night in all this rain?" He asked.

 "And why you got ya la' baby out this time of night in all this rain?" He asked

I bit down on my lip while fiddling with my fingers."Yea, I can pay you when I cash my check and my mama kicked me out." I mumbled.

"Damn that shit triflin' so where you going na'?"

"Damn are you a detective or something." I mumbled before clearing my throat. "My boyfriend house." I responded and he nodded. The rest of the ride was silent which was fine to me.