𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

Baton, Rouge

Baton, Rouge

"Mane, I'm tryna stick up that store ova' on Razor Ave." I told the gang nem.

"Nigga we gotta lay low for a minute, can't be robbing shit everyday." Boomer interfere.

"Y'all know that nigga Fredo was at that mansion party last night, this nigga be talkin' allat hot shit on the gram but when he inna city, he hiding." Ben showed us a video.

Before anyone could react, KD burst through the front door. "Aye Baby Broke, yo' lil girlfriend outside waitin' on you."

Everybody started snickering and Baby Joe smacked his teeth while standing up, going outside.

"Y'all coming with me to pick up Draco from Nisha house?" I stood up pulling my sagging pants up.

They all stood up and we headed outside, seeing Baby Joe nowhere to be found so he must've went with his girlfriend.

"Take me to Walmart." Ben said as he got in the passengers seat of my hellcat.

I put the key in the ignition and started my car up. "Y'all niggas bet not go in they actin' a fool and especially y'all Kd and Ben." I squinted my eyes at them through the mirror before pulling out.

"Mane, I know how to act in public places, that's all Ben Chinese looking ass." KD responded.

-

-

"We can't take y'all lil fuckers nowhere." Beenie told ben and kd who was playing with bras and shit. "I know this nigga ain't got on no diaper." He sighed and ran his hands down his face.

I looked down at KD seeing that he had on a baby diaper with a big ass pair of underwear on his head.

"I'm bout to go get a pack of Shrimp, KD and ben don't follow me cuz y'all niggas embarrassin'." I walked off from them with Beenie and Boomer behind me.

We walked to the section where the shrimps, leaving KD and Ben behind.

"Say, which bag ta' get?" I asked Beenie who was texting away on his phone.

He looked up at me and shrugged, I smacked my teeth. "Thought yo' ass knew everything about food." I mumbled scooping up the red bag.

"I know that ain't Boomer black ass lips." I heard a female voice said from behind me, I smacked my lips once I seen it was Miami.

" I heard a female voice said from behind me, I smacked my lips once I seen it was Miami