𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓

Yes, I changed the title .

Baton, Rouge

"You still editing that video?" Miami asked as I sat in my bean bag chair, editing a YouTube video that I just recorded.

I started back doing YouTube a few weeks ago, not having financially help, I got to do something to provide for my daughter.

"Yea, I'm almost done tho." I responded and she nodded continuing to play with Miracle.

"Y'all wanna go to mall with Kentrell them?" Miami asked sitting up with Miracle in her lap who was grabbing at her necklace.

"Yea, it don't matter." Harmony and I responded it unions.

"Let's ride because Boomer ass blowing up my phone." She stood up with Miracle in her arms, placing a few diapers in her bag.

"Yea, whatever come on." I slid on my black and white nike slides.

"Hold on, Miami. I think you forgetting something." Harmony chuckled as she was about to leave out but stopped in her tracks.

"What?" Miami responded with a confuse facial expression.

"You don't have car, how you gone get there?" Harmony grinned, jiggling her car keys around. She smacked her teeth, waving her off as I snickered.

"Alright now, bring y'all asses on."

•••

"Mane, bring y'all asses on now, been in this bitch for like 30 minutes." Ben said as we stood to the register at Forever 21, paying for our things.

"Boy, don't rush us. we coming the fuck." Miami yelled, causing everybody to look at us.

"The fuck is y'all looking at? Y'all ain't neva' seen black folks cussing or something." Harmony chipped in and I chuckled, none of them know how to act.

I scrolled Miracle's scroller to the exit as Harmony and Miami trailed behind me. "Let's go to the food court, I'm hungry." I whined as the boys stopped at Ralph Lauren.

"We going in hea' you can take yo ass to the food court with ya hungry ass." Ben joked and I rolled my eyes.

"Aye, you better leave Youngboy girl alone for he do you some." Baby Joe interfere. They all cool but aggravating, irritating, all in one.

I looked at him and kissed my teeth. "Shut up baby broke and that ain't my man so mind ya' business." I remarked what KD said earlier, calling him Baby Broke.