NEW PEOPLE AND NEW FRIENDS YAYAYAYAYAYAY

Jacky:Hey guys and llammas and girls. We have 3 new people joining us today. First we have skydoesminecraft.

Skydoesminecraft: WHO LIKE MINECRAF?!

Jacky: I LIKE MINECRAF!! And we have FlufflePuff.

FlufflePuff:*makes rasberry like noise with mouth*

Jacky: So fluffly. SO MUCH FLUFFYNESS FLUFF. Oh sorry. We have last but not least GoodMythicalMorning.

GMM: Hi.

Jacky: Check them out on YouTube. They are awesome. And if you dont have YouTube then stalk some 1 who does and if you dont know how to stalk then ask one of your frends if they have YouTube and if they dont then I am sooooooooo sorry for you. But watch them and pls subscribe to them and like all theyre videos. Sersly if you dont I will stalk you so hard you will litterally die of fear jk but still plz do.

GMM: Um...............Thx I guess.

Jacky: No problem.

Jack: Ok we have more ppl to have to say hi.

Everyone else: Hi!

FlufflePuff: bbbbbbbbbbbzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz ppppppppffffffffffttttttttttt *makes sound again*

Skydoesminecraft: *talking to tyler (Munchningbrotato) over phone* ya dude I have no idea how I got here but there are 2 girls here and a girl fluffly pony who is pink named FlufflePuff and its weird and the girls names are Jacky and Ashe. And I am surrounded by creepypastas and a pair of YouTubers. Wait Jacky is looking at me gtg talk to you later dude.

Jacky: Skydoesminecraft I can sense you want to go so go ahead and go.

Skydoesminecraft: yay bye ppl.

Ashe: That was weird.

Jack:ikr

Jeff: So hey Ashe are you interested in me yet or are you going out with one of them.

Jacky: Aw man all the YouTube ppl left.

Ashe: Jeff just give it up ok you never know mabey another girl will come by and want to date you.

Jeff: But they wont be as cute as you or jacky.

Jacky: Jeff that sweet and all but it will never happen between us and Ashe isnt intersted so leave her alone.

Jeff: Fine

Ashe: Thanks jacky.

Jacky: no problem.

_________________________________________________________________________________
AUTHOR'S NOTE

Hey guys it me again and I put a picture of FlufflePuff as a picture just incase you dont know what FlufflePuff looks like and its also my background picture on wattpad so please follow if you're not and please leave a comment on the comments section and ya. Bye