1

I had published three chapters but I deleted them because I am a fool who does not know how to use his own fucking phone so here is the story from start again. I made some changes because I realized typing same thing against was boring as hell. So enjoy.
//////////////////////////////////

There were many who would gaze upon the sky from earth and see moon, there were few who would gaze up into the sky and see earth. Naruto was among the later.

He stood on the altar, a ceremonious environment was in order. Beneath his feet was a a floor of pure gold, carved and crafted to match the grandeur of the 'Sky Pillar'.

All around were people from earth and from moon and from Mars and a few from even the newly colonized Centaury system. These people were the ones of vast wealth and reach, they were the people who dominated the world.

'Woosh.'

The cold air left his lungs and made a low hiss as he breathed. His robe was light as feather but it was meticulous and extravagant. He felt strange. Naruto usually wore a armor. A specifically designed armor which he himself had made. Just like the movies of the twentieth century where a young man built a suit to protect himself, Naruto had done the same. But he was not particularly fond of the names like a 'metal man' and nor was the technology used so inferior. This was the 3000s and he was the richest man in the galaxy, probably if aliens did not shop up in his marriage reception.
Naruto had, for today only decided not to use his Protonium armor. He was certain today he would be fine. Today he was getting married and who would wear a armor that could blow a city up on in his wedding day.

He looked at the surrounding, then up on the hemisphere of a forcefield. He could see stars and constellations  and dark abyss. He was standing at the absolute top of the Sky Tower. The space elevator build By The Flying Thunder God Corp.

The proceedings were going on an he was waiting, being of Japanese origins he wore a traditional robe

The proceedings were going on an he was waiting, being of Japanese origins he wore a traditional robe. Though the world had developed to a insane levels, the traditions had actually thickened in the bloods of people. The traditional out look had not recessed but increased. That is why even in the thirtieth century, people now had come to embrace the systems of clans, patriarchs and dominance of male over female which sounded ridiculous but it was prevalent and it was not limited to earth.

Thus being the young patriarch or the Namikage household, he kept his elation in check. He was beyond happy but he maintained a cold persona. He was the person who initiated the programme of colonizing the centaury system, he was the one who brought law and order to mars and the moons of Jupiter and Saturn when he was attending his collage.
As people had given him the title, "The Emperor" which was ridiculous when he thought about the council which ruled the United Nations but well he was content. After all he did command the entire military forces of the solar system and the Centaury system.