Escape the Night 2

mina's pov

Alex got thrown by the bird mask thing, I ran over to him. "Are you alright?"I ask and he nods holding my arms firmly, "Alex why would you open the door?!"Joey asked. The bird man disappears and there is a note on the floor, Joey picks it up and reads it.

Basically there are coins scattered around the mansion and the two who find the least amount of coins will be put into the challenge. "So this is like ever man for himself?"Minwoo asked, I grab Alex's hand and he nods slowly. It tells me that we'll at least help each other find coins and maybe split them up to at least save our asses.

We hear screeching and as we all turned the corner we see the indian exhibit. We all walk out and outside there was this set up of all these gems and jewels. The bird man was outside searching for the gold so we all hid together. Once the bird man leaves we all rush down and look for coins, but Joey and I find this scroll by the fountain.

We gather everyone around as Colleen reads the scroll.

the waters of Garuda are tainted by the blood of his victims. You must find a way to cleanse it by connecting the water source to pure light.

People discussed what this pure light could be, I look at the lamp. "What if we connect the water to these?"Alex says as the group paid attention, "With the pearls?"Minwoo asked and I got an idea. "No! let's just lock hands and have one person touch the lamp and another touch the water"I say.

Some of us link hands and as Joey touched the lamp, Gabby placed her hand in the water and suddenly light shined on the fountain. Something was written on the way, "Pay the one that never forgets"Alex says. "An elephant!"Minwoo says and we find an elephant statue.

I put the coin in the elephant and suddenly multiple coins rain down. Immediately I grab some and soon enough the rest of the group does as well, racing to get as many coins as possible. After we get them all, I hand some to Alex and he kisses my cheek. Suddenly a chest glows Alex and I go over to it.

It said that two coins had to be thrown into the challenge, We all count ours out. "I have 30"Minwoo says, "I got 34"I say smiling. Destorm then says that he has one more than Alex, but didn't I give Alex coins. He couldn't have 12, I saw his back he had like 13, with my coins like 15-20. Due to all the arguing Bretman and I throw one coin each.

A chest opens and Alex reads the note inside the chest.

Garuda guards the next key, which he will never give up alive. Prophecy requires he be slain by his own blades. They have been hidden by Kali, A demon goddess, to taunt him. One is in heaven and one is in hell

Be careful, if Garuda captures you, he'll take half of your coins.

We have to split in half to find one of each blade. I go with Alex to heaven, while Minwoo goes with Tana to hell.

minwoo's pov

We are opened up to hell and immediately when we walk in, Garuda is at the door waiting for us. We all run into a small room and the sorceress closes the door behind us locking Garuda out.

mina's pov

We step into this eerie forest thing. "Oh there's a statue"Alex says and we see this statue standing alone. There was a note on front of it, we all look over and Bretman and I read it.

Vishnu is the guardian of the heavens and beneath his feet lies a secret. Prove your worthiness by completing Vishnu's four trials. They must be completed one at a time in the proper order.

Trial one was carrying two buckets of holy water. We search as Joey finds it, It said the weakest of all of us had to carry the water and although it seems unfair, we all kind of already knew Rosanna was gonna do it. I believe in her! I hope she can.