Escape the Night 3

mina's pov

"Chinese Exhibit"We day in unison.

They basically run through the hallway with a leader. All their eyes were red, Minwoo stood next to me. The boys all go into the hallway to watch, "Alex"I say. "I'll go get him"Minwoo says walking over to all the boys and suddenly they all disappear.

"Where'd all the boys go?"The girls questioned, "No lie, I kind of like it like this"Colleen says and the girls kind of agree. I smile and roll my eyes, "It's nice to have peace and quiet, but remember, we're dust if we don't escape and we kind of need Joey"I say.

"Oh my god we can start an all girls band"Rosanna says and I smiled as we looked around for some clues of what happened and where the boys could be. Colleen and I find a note, I pick it up and read it. "Start at the emperor's wedding festival with a bang"I read.

Gabbie picks up what looks like a chinese firecracker, I nod. "Yes it is"I say looking at the firecracker then the note. Their were five firecrackers for each girl, and a box with a lock in front of it in front of us.

We all get into a line and either crack open or pop the firecracker. Each firecracker had one letter in it, we mix the words around and put mates into the lock and it opens. I open the box and inside were a bunch of roses, "Ooh~ Kinky"Colleen says. "Alex and Mina could use this"Gabbie says and I giggle rolling my eyes.

"and Tana and Minwoo!"Rosanna says, "No!"Tana yells laughing. Gabbie grabs the paper, "Calling all maidens in the middle kingdom! The emperor is in need of an heir and requires a wife. Report to the palace to be tested for beauty, etiquette and conversation. The one who passes will be wed. Ignore this invitation and face the consequences"Gabbie read.

"Uhm I kind of have my heart for Alex so...."I say and Rosanna chuckles. The sorceress steps in, "Isn't it obvious? Wed him, kill him, take the kingdom"She says. "Ooh~ That's a good idea"Rosanna says and I nod. On the other side of the paper was a drawing of a door, probably the door to the palace.

minwoo's pov

the boys and i were chained up, on the floor with bags over our heads. We pull off our bags and we're all together, just the guys. I was chained next to Alex, looking around. Two people who look like warriors come in looking at all of us. The two chat on, Mortimer tried to step in only to get a sword to his neck.

"Before you kill us, we could tell you of the secrets we know. Right guys?"Mortimer says, He looks at me and basically gestures me to speak. "Why me?"I mouthed, "You can speak different languages can't you?"Alex asked and I nod. "That doesn't need to be used at this time"I say, "It'll help"Alex says and I roll my eyes.

"The man with scruff is right"I say speaking in Chinese, The two look at me and the woman puts the sword to my neck. "W-We know many secrets, The men with me can agree"I say and the boys nod. Joey chimes in about the sphere and the two look at Joey, thank god!

Joey tried to stall and Destorm starts talking about how they were in a tough situation. The man gives us an hour to find the sphere, if we get the sphere it will prove that we are rebels and they won't kill us. If we don't get it, we're all dead.

The two start to leave, "You won't let us out?"I ask still speaking in Chinese for some dumb reason. "You're resourceful, figure it out"The man speaks to me in Chinese. They leave, "What did he say?"Joey asked. "We gotta get ourselves out"I say in English.

I see these balls and grab one. Joey sees these keys hanging that could most likely get us down, "Alex can throw the ball at the keys"I suggest. "It could hit me"Joey says and I nod handing the ball to Joey. "Oh! Alex pass it to Bretman, Bretman passes to Destorm, Destorm to Joey, and then Joey throws the ball at the keys"I say and the boys nod doing as I said.