Until He Came Part 5

Part 5

Its finally a friday. I've been spending some time with Kent here and there. So the day went by, and in 5th period was when everything got exciting.

So Kent and I were talking and stuff, and all of a sudden Olivia comes over and grabs Kent by the shirt, pulls him down and starts kissing him.

No way

I cleared my throat. I made it loud and clear.

Olivia looked up and said

"Ummm, can I help you, new girl???" She looked at me, up and down in disgust.

"Kent?" I looked toward him

"Umm, well, you see," He said rubbing his neck "There is no way to say this easily, but.........."

"Are you breaking up with me?!" Olivia shreiked

"Well, Olivia, we were never technically dating. I never asked you to be girlfriend. Sorry but I'm with someone else now." He said looking at me

"This pile if junk right here?!"

"Hey, yo! I'm right here!!" I told her

She did not just call me that. She doesn't know what she's getting into.

"Yeah, I know. What are you going to do about it? Cry to your little mommy?" She was smiling now. Ohh no she didn't.

"Umm, Olivia, don't start...."

"Stay out of this Kent!!"

"I'm just saying that you don't know what your getting into if you do that to her." Kent said warning her. Good, I have him trained. He knows me well.

"Ohh what is she going to do about it?"

"Thats it, you little fat ass. You asked for it." I slapped her in the face. Harder than I did to Kent.

She shreiked in pain. Ohh boy, the look on her face was priceless!!

She went for a punch in my face, but I ducked, and slapped her on ther other side of her face. Ohh yeah! Who has mad skills now, huh?!

She was screaming now. I think that she was crying too.

"I told u to stay away from her!!" Kent said through his breath. He couldn't take it anymore. He started to burst out laughing. "I'm sorry Olivia, I never meant for this to happen to you, but still, you asked for it!" he said smiling

"See what you've done to me now!!!!!" she said in my face. Her whole face was red from my slaps. I kinda felt bad for her. Everyone was watching us fight, and a lot of them were laughing at Olivia. "You ruined my life!!!!!!"

She was crying

She ran down the hallway, pushing people out of her way. I didn't mean for anything bad to happen to her. I guess I will go talk to her.

I told Kent and I was on my way. I knew she would be in the girls bathroom. That's where all girls go when they have really embarassing moments. You have the most privacy there and stuff.

I walked in, and I heard weeping.

"Olivia?" I asked

"Go away!" she yelled through her tears

"Im really sorry. I didn't mean for any of that to happen to you. I know how it feels to be embarassed." I told her.

"No you don't! Your just saying that beacuse your trying to make me feel better, which you can't do. You've done enough already." she said sniffing

"Ohh really? I bet I have been in the most embarassing situation that you have ever heard of."

"No you haven't"

"Really? Well do you call getting milk spilled on top of your head with spagehtiee not embarassing? Getting it done by your worst enemy at school. While your sitting with your friends and boyfriend next to you. Do you call that not embarassing?" I asked. Yes that really happened to me like 2 years ago.

Olivia walked out of the bathroom stall. She was looking at me like I was crazy.

"That happened to you?? In front of people?!"

"In front of the whole school to see! Infront of all my friends, including boyfriend."

Thats when she looked down. She sighed.

"At least you had a boyfriend." she was going to cry again. I felt so bad for her

"Ohh come on. Okay, so Kent wasn't the guy for you. Big deal. Your just a boken heart closer to your true love." Hey, I was trying my best here

"Thanks Siera. Hey, you think that maybe we can be friends or something. Forget what happened?"

"Sure."

We both walked out of the girls bathroom and there were only a few people here and there. As we kept walking, I began to see more peoples eyes on Olivia. Some were laughing, sone were wishpering to each other, and others were pointing. Olivias head was down. I even saw someone trip Olivia. Okay, that's it, I had to stop this.

"YO!! IF YOU PEOPLE DONT LEAVE OLIVIA ALONE, IM GOING TO KICK ALL YOUR ASSES!!!! GOT IT?!" I yelled so that everybody could hear me loud and clear.

There, that should keep things straight.

Every one was staring. Like I freakin care.

Olivia looked up at me, and mouthed the word, "thank you".

"Hey no problem. That's what friends are for right?"

**hey I hope you liked it!! I didn't get all the comments that I wanted tho. :(

but for this part I want comments because I have a feeling that she turning into like......... idk how to explain. maybe you guys could kinda give an example of what I'm trying to say if u get it. I just feel that this part is different. More toward the ending.

Also I know this part might be a little short, but I'm sorry.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE COMMENT!!!!!!

I want at least 3 comments! That's all I'm asking for. 3. That's not alot, and it's not tht hard. From my 137 reads I think that u could get 3 comments. Please!

Bye