Needy(codyXreader)

writers note if you see this :) and you have a ᵖᵉⁿᶦˢ skip to this symbol ^^ and if you have a ᵛᵃᵍᶦⁿᵃ goto the part with this symbol + +, when the gendered part end go to the part after this °°°°°°°°°°°°° 

You look over at Cody while he's editing a video. You notice how cute he looks when he is trying to focus and think about something. How a few strands of his hair fall on to his face, how muscular his arms look as he moves his mouse around. The way his bones move up and down on his perfectly tanned hands as he types with his beautiful thick fingers.  You notice how big, hot and muscular his thighs look as he bounces his leg up and down.  You think about how nice it would be to grind against his thick thighs, how nice the bulge in his pants would feel up against you. You walk over to Cody, he wraps his arm around you as you sit on his lap.

"Hey babe, I'm thinking about taking a break from editing in a bit wanna get some food?" Cody says with that little smile that drives you insane from how cute it is.

"Well, actually I had a different idea of what we could do," you say while starting to grind your ass on his upper thigh. 

"oh," he says a bit bothered, "I don't know, thinking about it now I think I should continue editing, there is a lot of footage I need to cut down," He goes back to editing after running his fingers threw your hair.  

"Please, I need you, I'm so horny for you and your gorgeous thighs" you whine.

"not right now, try again later when I'm almost done" Cody tries to ignore you while you pout. You try to be patient and wait for him to finish but you could tell he still had another couple hours of work to do.

"Cody," you say pitching the end of his name higher, you look at him, pouting and trying to give some puppy- eyes. Cody looks away from his screen to look at you, "fine" he says reluctantly.

"yippee!" You get off of Cody momentarily to take your shirt and pants off :)

^^ Your dick twitches as you sit back down on Cody's lap, "oh god, I'm so ready for this" you exclaim. "What are you excited for love?" Cody asks in a low sexy voice, "tell me".

"I'm excited for you to fuck me roughly, for you to fill me up with your big member and for you to cum inside me." You start moving your ass back and forth on his thigh, You feel him and yourself grow harder when you near his upper thigh. The bigger man leans over to kiss your baren body, sucking your neck leaving you with hickies.  

"What makes you even think you deserve all this good treatment?" He groans in between soft kisses. 

"I've been so good to this past week, following all your orders, I haven't touched myself unless you said I could, I've pleasured you anytime you asked, even when you were filming that video with your friends and they couldn't see me under the table" You say trying to convince him that you are worthy. 

"ok, I guess you deserve it" You continue grinding on Cody's lap and he starts palming you through your boxer, creating a wet spot from pre-cum. "ok honey, now get on your knees okay?"

"yes, sir" you get off his lap a bit sad that you no longer have that friction on your dick. You kneel down and start unbuttoning Cody's waistband and pulling them down to his ankles. He steps out of them and kicks them a few feet to the left. Through the fabric of Cody's boxer briefs, you see how hard Cody is just from grinding against him, you can see the outline of one of his dick veins

~~

+ +You feel your heartbeat in your clit as you sit back down on Cody's lap, "oh god, I'm so ready for this" you exclaim. "What are you excited for love?" Cody asks in a low sexy voice, "tell me".