naughty

"bye babe," noel says while rushing out the door to get to work. 

He has an important meeting this morning and can't help but think about how he looks in that suit. The way it looks on his small frame, the way it makes his scrumptious ass look even better then it already does and when he walk how it accents one of his greatest features. The way he looks oh so dominate in it, how nice it would be to feel him through the silky fabric. How he could tie you up with his tie, and whip you with his belt while choking you with his big, strong, muscular hands. Pounding you, in-out-in-out.

Feeling yourself get horny while thinking about noel you decide to send him a photo making sure to tease him by covering his favorite features of yours. You put one of Noel's shirts on  pulling up part of the bottom hem to show off the bottom your breast and your panties.

Big dick Noel: baby you're making me hard, you know I'm in a meeting, please stop

You: oh yea, what are you gonna do to me? Are you gonna spank me? Are you gonna fuck me raw? Use me for your own personal pleasure? Punish me for touching myself?

You start touching your clit and rubbing circles to the idea of what noel is going to do to you for disobeying him. 

Big dick Noel: I'm gonna make you regret blue balling me, I'm going to tie you up and choke you, I'm going to fuck you till you can't feel it, you'll be begging me to cum.

Noel is growing harder and harder, he fakes a call and tells his boss it's an emergency so he can leave. On his way home he thinks of all the ways he gonna punish you for making him hard during the meeting.

While sitting on your bed and pleasuring yourself in Noel's shirts you hear the front door open.
Noel comes into your room and takes off his belt. He then comes up behind you and starts grinding against you.
"mhm, I'm gonna fuck you. You know why? Its cause your a little slut; sending daddy picture when he's in an important meeting. You made daddy so hard," Noel says in a deep husky voice.
You whine knowing that all you want noel to do is assert his dominance over you.
He stops grinding on you, he takes his tie and ties your hands behind you back so you can't touch him or yourself.
"That'll teach you not to play with yourself when daddy says you can't" Noel takes his belt and whips your ass, the sting turning you on. 

"count for me," noel demands. After each whip, you yell out the number it was, getting all the way up to 20, your ass going numb after 15. Noel gets impossibly hard from seeing you this way. 

"oh god I can't take this, enough foreplay, it's time to fuck!" Noel exclaims.

He puts down the belt and takes out his cock and shoves it in your mouth so you can get it wet and slippery. While you're getting him wet he takes his beautiful fingers and starts pleasuring you, making a figure-eight motion with his fingers on your clit. Once both of you are nice and wet he takes his dick out of your mouth and positions himself behind you. Lining himself up with your hole slams his length into you, not letting you adjust to the size. He strokes in and out of you, he was hittin' walls. Making you feel things you've never felt before, the way his veiny cock felt in you.

"ō̷̮̳̥̱̪̣̗͋͐͜ͅh̵͚̝͈͎̯̾͛́͐̌̕̚͝ ̶̲̳̘̬́͆͆̿̐͝͠ͅǵ̷̝̝̀̂̈́͛̔̒͝o̴̫͇̫͎̹̩͑͌́́̈͌͂̚d̶̮͖̯͓͙̞̥̗̍̾̉̚͜͝,̸̛̞̣̯̻̀̂̋͌̈́̅͂ ̵̞͖̆ͅo̶̺̯͉̐͆͗̿̍̋̌̀̄̀h̴͍̆̄̓͒̾̀̂́̕̕ ̴̙̣͚̞̘̥̈́͆̍f̵͖̓̂̽̿̀̀̀̆͠͝ú̶̥̣̠͙̹͕͚̓͊̓ç̵̢̡̮̟͓̝̘̩̉̈̾̃̈́̈̀̌͜k̸̢̳̹̖̲̻͛͜͝,ỉ̵̧͕̰̹̰̏̊̉m̸̖̭̄̕ ̶̛̯̳͌͗̇ģ̵̘̩̖͛͋̊̊̿ò̸̧̭͙̀̿̃̌̋̆̓͘ṉ̸̨̰͚͕͉̼̞̿͝n̸̝̖͖̥̟̱̱̯͑ǎ̶̡͔̦̮̙̗̦̖͙̰͆̏̂͆̈́͠͝ ̸̧̙̼̰͕̦̰̣̝́͝ͅc̷͇̑̈́u̷̧̙͐m̴̫̝̜̬̪̬̩̥̺̑́̾́̄͘͘̚ " You yell out.

"oh no, you're not allowed to do that" Noel says with a smirk, he pulls out and you whine from that lack of pressure. He then jerks off onto your face yelling out profanities as he shoots salty white ropes of cum across your face. 

"oh, please, NOel, please let me cum, please I won't act up again" you plea.

"Oh, you wanna cum? you wanna cum?" noel says in a whiny voice starting to rub you again. "Well, you don't get to." He stops rubbing you and gets up to go clean himself off, standing in the door frame he turns around and says to you in a stern voice, "don't ever think about pulling a stunt like that again or I will make you regret it." He walks away leaving you unpleased with not being able to release.