footsy (noelXreader)

You and noel arrive at the restaurant and are seated after battling with the parking disaster that is downtown LA. You are impressed by the fanciness of the restaurant, the small live orchestra providing dinner with music, the red velvet tablecloths that complement the gold trim that lines the wall. The way the food portions are way too small for how expensive they are. You are also surprised by the fact that Noel would bring you to such a place considering how hot you get for him when he treats you with nice things. 

Some minutes later a waiter comes over and takes your drink order, a bottle of white wine and water, so you don't get too drunk to were you can't remember this wonderful night. As you wait for your waiter to come back and take your order, you and Noel talk. As he talks you notice all the little things that make him so beautiful. The way his hair gets all fluffy when it "overgrown", the way he uses his beautiful hands to talk. The way his long  boney finger look when he picks up his wine class. How he looks in that sports coat that's just slightly too big on him, but you don't mind because it still shapes his faintly muscular frame.

You start to think about ways you could thank Noel for such a nice night, something dirty pops into your head. You kick off your left shoe and place it upright on the ground, careful to make it look like a foot occupies it. You run your foot across noel's thighs. You hear a small moan escape his perfect lips, "babe not here, we're in public," 
"but I want to thank you for taking me here, and it's not like anyone can see me doing anything, the tablecloth is long enough, " you continue robbing your foot on his thigh, getting higher and higher.
"mmm, babbe okay, but if I end up cumming and the waiter is near we're leaving," noel continues to try and stifle his moans as you start rubbing his cock through his pants. You take off your right shoe and use your feet like how you would your hands when getting Noel off. 

Your waiter comes over to take your order, you continue to rub noel under the table.

"Good evening, what will you be having this evening?" The waiter asks.

"Uhg, mmm-" Noel moans out trying order but failing due to him being so close to cumming. 

"He'll have the beef wellington," You say pointing towards noel, "and ill have the 4 cheese Broccoli soup" You maintained complete contact with noel's big, throbbing, clothed cock throughout the whole order.

"Good choice, that will be out as soon as possible" The waiter then walks away.

"holy fuck, I'm so close" Noel stammers quietly as soon as the waiter is out of earshot.

You speed up your stroke, the threat of getting caught exciting you.

Noel tries as hard as he can to stifle his euphonious moans. He grabs the sides of the tables as he shoots his thick salty ropes of cum into his boxers. Knowing his head is extra sensitive, you keep stroking his member. 

"mhm, you like that," you ask.

"yes-no, oooh, I'm so sensitive, oOhh your gonna make me hard again,"

Satisfied with what you've done to him you stop and put your shoes back on, just in time for your food to come out. 

Writers note: Sorry, this sucks, I wasn't really in the horny hours today and wasn't really feeling it. I still wanted to put something out so I came up with this piece of garbage.