Virginity thief

"I love the way you look when you just lay there. on the sofa, on daddy's day off" Noel whispers into your ear. "It feels so good to spend this day with you, to be cuddled up with you " Noel starts kissing you.
You start to move your ass up and down on Noel's crotch, wanting him to get hard.
"Oh okay, now your rubbing your ass up against me, ahg you're turning daddy on so much, you making daddy so hard" Noel kisses your neck, "oh you like it when daddy kisses your neck," His hand make his way down your body and under your shirt, "you like it when I tease your nipple, when I roll them between my fingers, huh?"

"yes daddy" you finally respond. Noel is getting you so turned on, you want him so badly.

"mhm, yea and hows you little pussy, you want me to stop touching your nipples and play with you," Noel takes his hand off of your breast and trails his fingers down further on your body. His fingernails grazing your stomach causing you to have a tingle up your spine.

"oh your pussy is so warm, I bet it's so wet, so wet for me." He puts his hand over your panties and sticks his finger in between your lip over the fabric and feels your wetness.

"oh, your little cunt wants attention, doesn't it? You want my fingers, daddy's tongue?"

"yes, please I want your cock, take my virginity daddy"

"Really, oh how I've dreamed of this day. Do you want daddy's cock? You make daddy feel so good, with your mouth, and your hands and when we do that thing with your thighs," Noel grows harder, getting bigger. "Mhm before you take my cock I'm going to have to warm you up, ok? I'm gonna use my finger to stretch you out, okay. Tell me if the pain gets to be too much."

"Ok daddy"

"Now spread your legs " Noel moves his head down towards your pussy as you spread your legs so he can get good access to you.

"oh you pussy looks so nice, it's so swollen" Noel starts kissing your cunt, slow and sensually. You moan out in pleasure.

"oh how I love how sensitive you are, I cant wait to fuck this little pussy, it gonna feel so good on daddy's dick" The slowness of noel makes you go crazy oh how you long for his cock, how nice his veiny dick would feel inside of you.

"mhm, I'm gonna put one of my fingers in you, okay?"

"Okay," Noel slips his finger inside you and starts moving it in and out, the pressure almost sending you into overdrive. He licks your clit, his tongue darting back and forth. He finger curls a pit to press on your special spot. Noel thinks about how badly he wants you, how hard it has been not to just press into you when you grind against him.

"Oh, god I love how sensitive you are, I can't wait to fuck you with my big cock. Mhm, I'm gonna put in another finger okay?"

"mhm, yeas daddy please,"

Noel slips his pointer finger in you alongside his middle finger, pumping in and out of you, your getting so close. Noel moans and vibrations are sent to your clit.

"oh god I'm so close" you yell out.

"I want you to come for me, I can feel you clenching on my fingers. I want you to cum, cum on daddy's fingers and mouth" He starts pumping faster, "I want you to cum in 3... 2... 1"

You let a loud moan as cum all over noels fingers, "OH GOD DAMN OH NOEL YOU FEEL SO GOOD!"

"mhm you taste so good, now I'm gonna get up on my knees and I want you to put your legs up on my shoulders." While noel takes his pants and shirt off you swing your legs in the are waiting for Noel to position himself under them. He puts your feet on his shoulders and takes his giant cock out of his boxers. You are mesmerized by the size, you've never seen one so big, he's got a colossal size cock. Noel sees you staring at it, "I know baby, I know it's big, don't worry ill be slow and gentle"

He rubs his cock up and down your cunt, moving a little on your sensitive clit. He presses the head of his cock inside you and kisses you.

"ohg god you feel so good, oh the way your clenching" noel moans and you wince a bit in pain, "oh god I know, I know its big. You just have to get used to it okay?'

"mhm, it hurts but it feels so good, oh I love your cock" you moan out in pleasure, your body twitches from the sensation.

"Oh god you feel so good on my cock, oh I'm gonna start to stroke into you okay" Noel start pumping in and out of you, hitting your swollen g-spot. The way he feels inside of you is surreal, the ways his veins feel when he pulls out and pushes back in. His stroke gets faster as you grow more accustomed to his size.

"Oh god, you feel so good, your virgin pussy feels so good around my cock. Mhm, your gonna make me cum," Noel thrust HARDER and HARDER "OOHGH FUCKING GAOF OH GOD YOU FEEL SO GOHHJGJGHGKJHKJH" Noel yells as his cum spills into you. Noel slows his stokes as he finishes his high, he pulls and stands up.

"Clean daddy off, use your mouth to clean daddy" You take noel's length in your mouth and clean the mixture of his and your cum off of his cock. Once he's clean noel picks you up and brings you to the bathroom to run you a bath and provide you with aftercare so you don't hurt too badly in the morning.