Chapter fifteen

Loki POV
I wake up at the sight of Y/N still sleeping and smile. Then that little spider boy, Peter walks in. "GOOD MOR- " "shhhhhhh Y/N is still sleeping be quiet" Right after I say this Y/N moves, hopefully they're still sleeping I think. "Sorry Mr. Loki I thought the both of you would be awake by now....." Peter says and by the look on his face you could see he was truly sorry.
"it's alright, Y/N is still sleeping though" Right after I said that Y/N wakes up. "Nevermind" I say and chuckle a little bit.

Y/N POV
I wake up and look confused at Loki, why is he chuckling? "Because I said to the spiderkid that you were sleeping and right after I finished my sentence you woke up." "How did you know what I wanted to know? Did I said it out loud?" "Nope, I read your mind" Loki says and I push Loki off the bed we where in. "Stop reading my mind, or I'll tell everyone about dora" I say and chuckle, Dora is a pluche toy he has and I caught him sleeping with it, let's say he was pretty embarrassed. "Nonnonono not Dora" "yes....Dora" I say and Loki looks pretty scared.

Peter leaves the room and I walk to the bathroom to get dressed, while Loki is being a lazy ass and is using his magic. Wait a second, doesn't Loki only had illusional magic? I walk back and let myself fall on my bed. "Ey Loki" "what?" "What kind of magic do you have?" "Illusional, why?" "Since when were you using your magic to change?" "Uhm since a long time ago, why?" Loki asks me raising an eyebrow. "You only have illusional magic what you are using to change, doesn't that mean you're still naked?" I ask Loki and now I am raising an eyebrow. "Maybe, Maybe not who knows" "...........you know" "True, true" Loki says.

We walk to the living room and everyone looks weird at us, well mostly at Loki but still. "Who is Dora?" I start laughing and I can't stop. "H...H....Help me" I say and the rest starts laughing to. "No but siriusly who is Dora?" I can't help but laugh again. I hide my face in a pillow in a hopeless attempt to silence my laughter. Everyone looks at me with a look that says: ..........really? I finally stop laughing. "Guys I think it's a better idea to stop talking about Dora" Steve says, he's smart. "Fine but I want to know who she is" Tony says. I walk to the kitchen and make toast for me and Loki. "Watcha cooking?" Pietro asks as he zoefs in the kitchen. "I'm toasting toast" I say and put Loki's plate on the table. "Are you using vision for that?" "No why would I use vision for this?" "Because vision is a toaster" Pietro says chuckling. I start laughing. "Can you make toast for me to?" "Ofcourse pietro" I say and start making toast for Pietro who already ran away. When I'm done I put Pietro's plate on the table aswell. "PIETRO, LOKI TOAST READY" I yell and they come walking in talking about God knows what. When we're done eating my phone suddenly starts ringing. I grab my phone and look at the screen, it's Iris.

(Bold is iris)
(Underlined is Y/N)

Hey iris what is it?

Can you pick me up? I was visiting my parents in the Netherlands but now I'm back but I don't have a car......

Ofcourse, where are you now?

Still at the airport

I have an better idea, your lift will be there in 10 to 15 minutes

Alright? Byeeee

Byeee see ya I say and I hang up.

"TONY COME HERE RIGHT NOW" I say and Tony comes running in. "What is it? What did I do?" "Can you pick up my best friend iron man style?" "Is that the reason you said- no yelled- my name?" "JuP" I say with a plopping P. "Fine, what's her name?" Tony says with a sigh. "Dry, Iris Dry" I say in a James bond way. "Alright" "then grab your suit and go" I say while pushing Tony out of the kitchen. Tony walks downstairs and suits up.

Tony POV
I walk downstairs and suit up, why do I have to pick up that friend of Y/N? I fly to the airport after Y/N texted me their location. I walk in and I look around for Iris. "IS THERE SOMEONE HERE WITH THE NAME IRIS DRY?" I yell pretty loud. A girl with dark brown hair and purple glasses walks to me. She looks a bit confused. "Welcome to air iron man. I say and chuckle. "Did Y/N plan this?" She asked with a small smile. "Jup and now let's go" I say and start walking, Iris soon follows. We stand outside and I put one arm around Iris. "Hold on tight" Is the only thing I say before flying away.

Iris POV

"IS THERE SOMEONE HERE WITH THE NAME IRIS DRY?" I hear someone yelling with a voice that sound a lot like Tony stark's voice. I walk to where the the voice comes from and see Iron man aka Tony freaking Stark. I look a bit confused, why is he in his Iron man suit? "Welcome to air iron man" He says and chuckles. "Did Y/N planned this?" I asked and smile at the memory, they told me they were going to be an Avenger and I told them I was a big fan of iron man and Loki. "Jup and now let's go" He says and walks away, I quickly follow him. When we stand outside he puts an arm around me, Tony Freaking Stark puts an arm around Me. "Hold on tight" Is the only thing he says before he flies away, I quickly hold onto his suit so I won't fall.

We arrive at the Tower and when Tony lands I quickly let go. "So where is Y/N?" "They are somewhere in the tower" "wow that is VERY helpfull" I say and we start laughing. We walk in and Tony goes to his lab, I go to the place I KNOW Y/N would be. With a little help of the rest I walk in the kitchen and see Y/N talking to Pietro and LOKI. They are talking to Freaking LOKI. I walk to Y/N and sit next to them. "Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy I'm finally here and Tony is not very helpfull if you want to know where someone is." I say and we all start laughing. "Ow yeah I'm Iris" "I'm Pietro" "I'm Loki of Asgard-" "Yeah yeah we know, we know." Y/N cuts him off.