chapter eight

Y/N POV

When we arrived at the tower the first thing I did was walking to the kitchen. "FOOOOOOOOD" I yelled. I heard the rest laughing as they walked into the kitchen. "What? Food is live" I said pretending I was hurt. "Guys since we have nothing to do today, shall we play a game?" Tony said smiling. "I don't know why but I don't trust this but sure" I said. "Why not" "sure" "sure" "I never refuse a good game" "sure" "who do you think I am? Ofcourse I want to play a game" "sure" "Why not" We all said. "Which game do you want to play Tony?" I asked. "Uhm let me think.......... What do you guys think of truth or dare?" Tony said. "Sure" "sure" "alright" "Why not" "sure" "Why not" "sure" "sure" "whatever" We all said. "Alright who starts?" Steve asked.

"Tony can start since it was his idea" I said. "Alright reindeer games truth or dare?" Tony said. "Dare" Loki said. "Uhm I dare you to paint your hair in a BRIGHT colour and leave it like that the rest of the game" Tony said. I start laughing.

That is the best dare I heard till now. "WHYYYYY MY HAIR WHYYYYY" Loki said the drama queen he is. "Because that's the dare get along with it reindeer games" Tony said. "Fine" Loki said while painting his hair bright green. "Why bright green?" Steve asked. "So it still fits my suit" He said. "Alright reindeer games who's now?" Tony said. "Uhm Thor truth or dare?" He said. "Uhm dare" Thor said. "Alright put Hello Kitty pyjamas on" Loki said. Everybody except Thor starts laughing. This is one of the best truth or dares I ever played. When Thor walked to his room to change my favourite song came on. "Let's dance" I yelled.

Everybody starts dancing except Thor Ofcourse because he was changing. "Alright Y/N truth or dare?" Thor said. Shit "Uhm truth?" I said/asked. "Do you have a crush on someone?" Thor asked. "N....n...no.....maybe........yes...." I said. "Who is it?" Pietro asked. "That's the thing.... no one knows except me" I said smiling, happy that I never told someone who my crush is. After a while I fall asleep on the couch.

Loki POV

When Y/N fell asleep I grabbed a blanket and gave it to her. "Guys I think Y/N was really tired because she fell asleep on the couch, should I bring her to her room?" I asked. "Sure" everyone said. I grab Y/N trying not to wake her up and bring her to her room. "Goodnight Y/N" I said and walked to my room. I fell on my bed and tried to sleep but I couldn't sleep because I was thinking of Y/N the whole night.