[chapter 2]

Yena's POV

*at X1's dorm*

When i stepped into X1's dorm, it was honestly messy. Geez, do these boys even clean the house? Well they're idols for a reason i guess they don't have time.

"Go and unpack your stuffs, your room is on the second level at the end! Have fun staying here for the next few months dongsaeng. And oh also do help clean up if you can" Seungyoun smiled and gave me a wink.

Are you serious, did i come here to be a maid or what my own brother telling me to clean up the house when this isnt even my house.

I walked up to the second level and entered my room and started unpacking my stuffs.

However, i heard someone knocking the door and i assumed that it's Seungyoun coming to annoy me again.

I stomped to the door and opened it with force and without even looking at who it is i screamed "STOP IT WHAT DO YOU WANT".

"uhh ... i'm just here to tell you that Seungyoun hyung conveyed me a message to tell you to go downstairs once your're done?" the guy gave me a shocked look.

At the moment, where i knew that it was not Seungyoun, i panicked and regretted at my rash action.

"Oh my god im so sorry! I thought you was Seungyoun but uh okay, i'll go down soon."

"No worries, by the way I'm Junho nice to meet you!" he smiled.

"Hi.. uh im Yena! Nice meeting you."

Okay firstly first why is he so good looking!! Secondly his smile is just so cotagious.

"You're Seungyoun's little sister right? He's so lucky to have a sister like you!"

"Thanks i guess .. i think he would prefer being the only child anyways, he finds me annoying and we fight all the time."

"Nahh dont worry, i believe he loves you haha." Junho chuckled.

I swear to god can he stop smiling i feel like i'm going to faint if he smiles one more time

"Anyways do get down quick ya! All of the members can't wait to meet you!"

"Alright, i'll come down soon!" i replied with a grin.

After i'm done with unpacking, i walked downstairs and they were all so handsome and cute. I felt like i was going to fangirl if i'm near them.

"Hey Yena! Everyone come here, this is my sister Yena and she will be staying with us for the next few months."

"Hello noona! I'm dohyun the one and only sWaGGY rapper and maknae."

"No, you're not." Yohan added.

"Hiiiii I'm Dongpyo and i'm seungwoo hyung's one and only son."

"Yes that's right he's my son." Seungwoo added proudly

"Hello! I'm Hyeongjun ^^"

I thought to myself awe why are they so cute ughh my heart feels like its going to explode anytime.

"supp i'm hangyul" he gave a wide grin.

"I'm the pretty boy Wooseok!" Wooseok winked.

"And i love wooseok" Yohan softly mumbled.

"I don't love you for shit u idiot." Wooseok flicked his fingers

"Hello hello, i'm Minheeeeee!"

"I'm Eunsang! Hehehe"

"Hello, i'm Seungwoo and i don't bite"

"I'm YO HANN nice to meet you yena" Yohan grinned.

"I'm Junho! I believe we met earlier already hehe"

I spoked with a nervous heart and my voice was so shaky

"uh uh ... he .. hello! my name is yena and i'm seungyoun's younger sister. i look forward to interacting with all of you more?"

"How cute heh" Eunsang said that while looking at me.

Okay, i seriously can't believe that i'll be living with handsome guys surrounding me omg what luck. Now that i think back, my mom's decision was right to send me here.

"Okay guys, take your eyes off of my sister" Seungyoun sternly warned the other members.

"Wow, you're trying to be a protective older brother WOWWWWW HYUNG" Hangyul clapped and shooked his head at Seungyoun.

"What if i don't?" Yohan smirked.

"Then i'll murder you" Seungyoun gave a death stare towards Yohan.

"Guys, stop making Yena feel weirded out you guys are creepy and horrible." Minhee chuckled.

"Yena, just ignore them alright? They're always like that" Minhee gave me a reassuring smile.

His smile is just too beautiful - oh my god what on earth am i saying!? Jo Yena get a hold of yourself, if you continue this you might even fall in love.

*at the kitchen*

I went to the kitchen to get a drink and suddenly Hyeongjun went running towards me and shouting my name.

"Yenaaaa!"

"Huh? Me? Uh yes?" I gave him a puzzled look.

"Am i handsome or am i just cute? All the members always says i'm cute" Hyeongjun pouted.

"Youre handsome -" Before i can even finish my sentence, Hyeongjun did a seal clap and exclaimed

"Yes!!! Finally i'm not only cute! Woohoo"

"And cute." I chuckled.

"Oh man hing, anyways thanks for answering my question see you later!" Hyeongjun winked at me and walked away.

Wow can he not do that i just got attacked. I smiled and walk back to my room like a fool thinking about how cute Hyeongjun is.

――――
so thats it for the second chapter! i can't believe i did it in a day, mostly because its the school break now and i update quite fast hehe anyways starting from tomorrow onwards i might update a little slower but i'll try my best to put the chapters up as fast as i can!

What will happen in the next chapter? Stay tuned to find out !