[Chapter 8]

Yena's POV

"Ding Dong" The bell rang.

I rushed down to the living room to welcome Eunsang & Wooseok back.

However, downstairs was pitched dark and i didnt know what was happening so i happily walked to the door and was about to shout "Happy Birthday" but someone pulled me back and cover my mouth with his hands. That person is none other than Kang Minhee.

I shooked while Minhee kept his hands on my mouth not allowing me to talk. I finally got rid of his hands while shaking and struggling.

"What are you doing!!!" I exclaimed silently.

"Shhh ... we are planning to not know anything and then surprise them. Don't ruin the plan okay and just stay here!" Minhee whispered.

I just nodded my head and Minhee passed me a party popper.

When we heard the door squeak Seungwoo gave us signals to start moving and get ready to pop the poppers. I was honestly very nervous but thank god Minhee is right beside me.

"BANG!" the party poppers exploded. "Happy Birthday Wooseok & Eunsang!" We shouted as we all stood up from the stools.

Eunsang & Wooseok was very chill about this and they did not show any reactions of being shocked.

"Um, where are your reactions?" Seungwoo asked.

"Did you probably know about this? Did Dohyon leak and tell you guys about this?" Dongpyo asked and glared right into Dohyon.

"Why did i even get involved in this." Dohyon questioned.

"I mean, it was so obvious please you guys asked us to go out for like what four hours and it specifically has to be me and Eunsang and even Junho was like hurry go we have something in hand for you." Wooseok replied folding his arms.

Suddenly, everyone started attacking Junho.

"Hey hey be happy that i didnt even spill the word birthday or say anything stop attacking me." Junho held his hands upwards in defence.

"I mean its not too late to show reactions RIGHTTT" Yohan grinned.

"Oh okay then i guess OH MY GOD THANKS FOR PLANNING THIS IS SO TOUCHED FOR VERI DO THIS FOR ME" Wooseok fake teared.

Eunsang just stood there and rolled his eyes. He was judging Wooseok so badly.

We all headed towards the living room and Seungwoo brought out the cake for Eunsang & Wooseok. After we sang Happy Birthday and they blow the candles. We were preparing to eat the cake but however i stood up at the same time as Eunsang and we clashed causing the cake to fall on the floor.

We all just looked shocked and said nothing for a split 20 seconds. I looked at Eunsang and he looked back at me staring into blank space.

The rest of the members just laughed it off except for Seungyoun making his way over to me hitting me saying im such a klutz. I just rolled my eyes back at him.

After all that chaos, we cleaned the place up and finally settled in.

I walked over to Wooseok & Seungyoun and said: "Hey Wooseok, here's your gift! Happy Birthday!" I smiled.

"Aw why thank you thanks Yena!" He smiled back.

"Why don't you ever get a gift for your brother? What is this im witnessing ouch im hurt." Seungyoun wailed. I simply just shrugged my shoulder, shook my head and walked off.

I saw Eunsang sitting at the couch so therefore i walked towards him to pass him his gift. I tapped his shoulder and sat right beside him.

"Uh hey Eunsang, happy birthday here's your gift! It's nothing much but hope you like it hehe." I grinned nervously.

"Thank you so much Yena! You shouldn't have spent the money on me actually." He smiled back.

I just laughed it off, my hands were heading to the back of my pocket but however i did not dare to take that letter out i am afraid that he will think i am weird.

Eunsang looked at me with a confused face and asked: "Are you okay?"

"Oh um yeah i'm okay no worries uh im going to find Minhee catch you later" I smiled and walked away quickly.

―――――

Hi guys, as you all know X1 has disbanded and i was very lost at that point of time. I just couldn't believe it. They said 5 years not 5 months.

I actually have thoughts of actually closing this book because i didnt have the commitments and i take very long to update a chapter and i feel really bad for making you all wait and also because when i am writing the chapters, it will make me think of x1 :(

But however, i've decided not to close this book and continue writing whenever i had the time to because i hope this book actually gives you guys (oneits) comfort even though they disbanded they will always be ot11 and be together!

I may not be the best writer but i will try to make this story good enough. So if you have been here and love this story thank you for your support ♡

I'm really hoping for the REBOOT to happen so that we can see our boys together again.

X1 will always be OT11
Han Seungwoo, Cho Seungyoun, Kim Yohan, Kim Wooseok,
Lee Hangyul, Cha Junho,
Son Dongpyo, Kang Minhee,
Lee Eunsang, Song Hyeongjun & Nam Dohyon ♡♡