[chapter 7]

Yena's POV

Recently, i have been very close to Yohan, Hyeongjun, Hangyul, Minhee and Eunsang, especially Eunsang and Minhee.

Eunsang and i would always study together after dinner and also hang out together. I would consider us best friends as we get along very well.

It is going to be Eunsang's and Wooseok's birthday soon and we are all preparing for a birthday surprise for them. I decided to get a gift for them but i don't really know what to get for them. I wanted to ask any one of the members but they seems too busy so i decided not to bother them. I took my bag preparing to head out however i felt a hand holding on to my wrist and when i turned my head, it was Junho.

"uh hey, where are you going?" He asked.

"oh im just going to get a gift for eunsang and wooseok as their birthday are coming up." I answered.

"oh i see, well can i accompany you then?" He asked.

"Yes sure of course! That would actually be great because i don't know what to buy for them haha maybe you can help me with it?" I smiled.

He nodded his head and then we headed out of the dorm.

When we reached the mall, we took quite awhile to walk around to search for the stores that sells something both Eunsang and Wooseok would like.

When we entered the shop, Junho and I went to the perfume section to take a look at the perfumes. Junho and I took time to scan through each perfumes together and finally decided on two perfumes after a long time. After paying, we walked out of the shop planning to go back to the dorm.

While we were walking to the subway station, i got a text from Yohan.

Yohan : Hey Yena, can you buy some food back to the dorm for the party because seungyoun hyung, hangyul and dohyon messed the kitchen up and we're unable to whip anything thanks to them

Me: Oh but im already at the subway coming back soon though ..

Yohan: Please you are our only hope

Me: Geez alright i'll go

"What's wrong?" Junho asked.

"Oh well it's a text from Yohan and apparently he told us to buy some food back to the party .." I answered.

"Oh well okay let's go buy them then."

After we brought all of the food for the party, we went back to the dorm.

X1's dorm

"Hey you guys are back where have u all been it's been four hours." Minhee asked.

"They were probably on a date" Hangyul answered.

"What !?? They're dating?" Hyeongjun , Dongpyo & Dohyon exclaimed at the same time.

"Shut up yall we're not we just went to buy presents for Wooseok & Eunsang and we took that long because Yohan told us to buy food stop imagining things" I answered back.

"Yeah, keep quiet." Junho chuckled.

I looked at Junho for a second, i felt so flustered that they said that and i felt so embarassed.

"Yah you Cha Junho don't touch my sister before i'll come after you with my whooping stick." Seungyoun cleared his throat.

I covered Seungyoun's mouth and Junho just chuckled. I swear why is my brother like this embarassing me like always.

After we were done talking, we quickly went to decorate and prepare everything as fast as we could as Wooseok & Eunsang would be back in about two hours time and we don't have much time left.

Actually, we would have finished a hour earlier but thanks to Dohyon, Hangyul and my oppa Seungyoun trolling around we exceeded our timings.

Halfway through, i suddenly remembered that i didnt write any letters for them. I quickly excused myself and went to my bedroom to write letters. Firstly i wrote Wooseok his birthday letter and secondly i began to write Eunsang's

"Hey Eunsang, uh Happy Birthday and yeah thanks for helping me with my homework! I scored good thanks to you and thanks for always accompanying me to study and becoming my best study mate and best friend. <3"

I thought to myself, would a heart be too much? Will he think im crazy? I decided to correction tape the heart away as i didnt want to embarass myself.

I wrapped their presents nicely and included the letter.

"Ding Dong" the bell rang.

I rushed down to the living room to welcome Wooseok and Eunsang back.

―――――
Hello, i'm still alive dont worry and i know it's been super long since i updated. I know i promised to update right after my exams ended and this was supposed to be updated in October and during Wooseok's & Eunsang's birthday but i had no time to upload it at all as i was very busy with personal stuffs and all and im so sorry for making all of you wait for months before a chapter is out! 😔

I wanted to write more on this chapter but i decided not to make all of you wait anymore so i decided to cut it short into chapters!

I also cannot promise that i will be uploading chapters every 2 weeks from now on and 2020 is a major year for me and its super important for me and my grades. However i will try my best no matter what to upload whenever i have the free time!

And also i heard about the drought happening between X1 & IZONE but im glad everything is fine now and they are coming back ❤

And once again im very sorry for making you all wait for a chapter but i still hope yall enjoyed it and see yall in the next chapter!