Vampire/Werewolf

Confirmed members and forms: 

Vampire Section

Username: ChloeLeia561

Title: Shadowbrook: Once Hungry, Twice Bitten

 Genre: vampires 

Chapters: 21 

Status: Ongoing 

Description: if you like mystery and solitude, then Shadowbrook is the town for you. One rule, don't stay out after dark. Oh, and try to not get bitten. Erika Smith is a shy girl dealing with cancer, only to have her world turned upside down. What she doesn't know is what hides in the shadows when the sun goes down. It's the test of time for Erika as she battles for her life, hiding a secret that could change everything for the residents of Shadowbrook and of course, the undead.

 Mature: mild swearing and maybe sensitive concepts as she deals with cancer/ an alcoholic mother.

 I guess my main focus would be on Grammar, punctuation and tenses. I don't actually have a problem with anything else. 

I will read mature and LGBTQ 

Reading preferences: I pretty much read anything (fantasy, teen fiction, chick lit, vampires, vampires/werewolves, romance) the only thing I don't prefer is Sci-fi

Requests

Accepted :

On Hold

Exchanges Completed:

Username ravenhall

 Title Vervain And Oak

 Genre Vampire

 Chapters 8

 ongoing

 Description Roseanne wanders in search of her past, from which she has compelled out by an unknown vampire. But after a few misplacing events in her life she attempts to settle down with her friends, until a series of problems start arriving in her life.

 Mature not yet. 

My main focus would be on grammar, plot, character development and tenses. 

I will read mature and LGBT+ 

Preference Romance, Vampire, Teen fiction, Action and mystery

Requests

Accepted :

On Hold

Exchanges Completed:

Werewolf Section