Horror/Paranormal/Science Fiction

Confirmed members and forms:

Horror:

Paranormal: 

Username: Cinderbox7

 Title: Secrets of a Night Sky

Genre: Paranormal

Chapters: 17

 Status: Completed 

Description: Moving to an isolated island town for his father's second wedding, emphatic Avery soon begins to suspect that his new home is more than it appears. With it's strange stories and odd people, the place might have more secrets than he does. Surrounded by old families with long memories, in a town with rich and peculiar traditions, Avery might finally get the answers he's always wanted.

Warning: I think there's a couple swears and some child abuse/neglect.

I would like feedback on plot and pacing, as well as enjoyment (or lack thereof) of the story itself. 

I will read Mature content and LGBTQ

Reading preferences: Anything but poetry

Requests

Accepted

ChloeLeia561 -Shadowbrook: Once Hungry, Twice Bitten 3 chapters

On Hold

Exchanges Completed:

Science Fiction:

Username: Red_Bravo16

Title: "Freeing Trust"

Genre: Science Fiction

Chapters: 6 Status: Ongoing

Description: A girl wakes up on a spaceship with no memories whatsoever. After making an impulsive decision to free a rebel prisoner, she is captured and forced to endure heinous tortures at the hands of the Narootian Empire. Meanwhile, the rebel leaders are overjoyed by the rescue of one of the members of the Spheres, the rebellion's most elite tactical force. With the Spheres' formerly missing link successfully reunited with the squad, the Spheres can once again be the shining beacon of hope and freedom for the rebel forces. Although, can the people still trust the Spheres when they add a mysterious, unstable member to their ranks, and can the new member learn to trust her new teammates, or will the addition of one being tear apart the whole rebellion? 

Warnings: Some scenes depict intense torture, sexual assault, and signs of PTSD and other mental illness which may trigger some readers. Warnings will be present before these scenes.

Focuses: plot, pacing, descriptions (too much, too little, where would you want more or less detail), if darkness levels get too intense too fast, any odd typo you find.

Mature Content reader? Yes, will read anything

Reading preferences: Fantasy/fiction mainly, but I'm good with anything.

Requests

Accepted

On Hold

Exchanges Completed: