lying~zion

you and zion had broke up three weeks before tour started and you couldn't get over him and what made it worse is you were a backup dancer for the boys. since you guys were together at the time the boys thought it would be cool for you two too dance at the end of lying. so when you guys broke up the boys were ok if you two didn't do the solo but you had been hype to do it so you didn't care.

what you didn't know is that a dance would bring up your feelings again for both of you

"are you positive your gonna be ok" "you honestly don't have to do the solo" nick said looking at you. "i'll be fine nick don't worry" i say smiling. nick was like a big brother to you so he always worried about you. "ight guys were gonna do once last run through of lying but on stage to see where everybody is gonna be" brandon said. we all walked out onto the stage and it was pretty big. not to mention the mini stage that the boys could walk around on. you were wearing

and to say zion couldn't keep his eyes off of you was an understatement

and to say zion couldn't keep his eyes off of you was an understatement. your pretty sure all he did for the last hour was stare at you and the boys notice.

zions pov

i couldn't keep my eyes off of y/n i swear i was staring at her for an hour but it's not my fault she looks amazing...as always.....my feelings for her never left and i'm shocked that she still wants to do this solo with me considering our current state... i broke with her cuz i felt like she didn't deserve me because i never paid any attention to her but boy was i wrong....brandon had called us into the stage to run through lying on more time which meant i had to go through this solo again.

third person pov

lying was coming towards an end which meant zion and y/ns solo was coming up. instead of edwin sing the end it was zion as him and y/n danced. throughout the whole song they exchanged looks and small moments most fans would most likely pick up on. like zion sometimes looking at her when ever he sang his part. or when nick sang his part zion and y/n stared at each other y/n slightly rolling her eyes when nick said "its cuz im way up in the hills my signals breaking".
zions part had came and he grabbed y/n and spun her around. "but i'm lying when i talk to you cuz your lying under someone new.. and i'm dying wanna tell the truth...." "i'm oh im oh im not over you" they end the dance with y/n's hands around zions neck and one of zion arms around her waist while the other was holding her leg up. they were both out of breath. "that was the best one yet you guys good job now go take showers and we'll go get food" brandon said smiling.

he was right it was the best once yet because they weren't faking the chemistry this time and they both knew that.

they pulled away after a few minutes and immediately started blushing. y/n looked away and broke into a small smile. "good job zion" she said starting to walk away. "you too y/n" he said walking in the same direction neither of them could tell but everybody could tell you their smile were larger than usual.

time skip to the show.

the boys were going on in 30 minutes and the tension could be cut with a knife zion suddenly felt more nervous and y/n couldn't stop pacing around the room. not to mention it was just her and zion. "your going to be fine y/n stop worrying" zion says standing up. he walked in front of her and grabbed her arms pulling her close to him she squealed in surprise. "i know i'm just nervous i've never been in front of that many ppl before what if i mess up i miss a beat or something worse i fall and mess everything up" she was rambling before zion stopped her. "just imagine it like it was just us....what we did in practice today was real and we both know that.....just act like that and you'll be fine" he said slightly smiling. y/n stated quiet then spoke. "ok zion i trust you" she said putting her head down. zion smiled and pulled her chin up with his finger. "that's my girl" he says pulling her into a hug.

"alright guys we're going on in 2 minutes we gotta start moving out" nick came back and said as y/n and zion pulled away from their hug blushing. nick slightly smiled

few minutes later.

the time finally came and she did exactly what zion said. obviously the fans knew about the break up so everybody would be surprised to see them dancing together. zion and y/n shared one last look before it was time. as soon as the part came up the boy walked back up to the highest part of the prop and the lights dimmed onto her and zion.

zion grabbed her and spun her around. "but i'm lying when i talk to you cuz your lying under someone new.. and i'm dying wanna tell the truth...." "i'm oh im oh im not over you" zions voice was shaking slightly. they end the dance with y/n's hands around zions neck and one of zion arms wrapped around her waist while the other held her leg up. the lights dimmed as zion looked into y/n eyes and trailed down to her lips they both knew they wanted to so zion acted first and pulled her into a deep kiss. the fan went crazy as they normally do and you could have sworn you heard nick and brandon scream in excitement. the lights came up as you both pulled away out of breath as zion spoke into the mic. "it's like the song said... i'm not over you and never will be" he said his face went red as he slightly chuckled. you grabbed the mic and spoke too " good cuz i'm not either" you said smiling. zion smiles and pick you up spinning you around. the boys finished the rest of the show you and zion smiling the whole time.

after the show

as soon as the boys hit the back stage they all started jumping up and down screaming and running around. zion had taken off his shirt and thrown it somewhere in the crowd and was dripping in sweat. you saw zion walk over to you and stand over you. "what we felt tonight was real and we both know that" he said out of breath. his forehead touched yours and you sighed. you placed your hands on the back of his neck as he placed his hands on your waist. he looked you in your eyes and smirked before leaning down and kissing you again. you felt yourself smile into the kiss.

you to pulled away after a few minuets as zion spoke. "be mine again" he said resting his head on yours. "of course" you say breaking into a smile. the rest of the night consisted of you and zion getting food and cuddling in his bunk watching a movie.

"i love you y/n" he said before pulling back the curtain to your bunk. "i love you more zion" you said smiling and placing a small kiss on his lips. "night babygirl" was you heard before you feel into a deep sleep.

i'm being lazy and don't feel proofreading this but this is based off of the boys new song lying. that song is a bop 👏🏾see ya next time loves 💞💯
skylar😚