ignore~brandon

brandon has been in and out the studio for almost three weeks now and not once has he spoken to you.
when he wasn't in the studio he was on his phone still not paying attention to you. you decided you were tired of him ignoring you so you decided to do what you do best and ignore him although you knew you couldn't keep it up for three weeks but you'll try.

you were laying in your bed and watching netflix on your phone enjoying your time alone when brandon walked in and laid on the bed laying his head on your thighs. you didn't move your phone or even flinch. you had in your headphones as you suddenly turned up the volume more.
"princessssss" you heard brandon say softly. "baby look at me" he whined. you wanted to roll your eyes but you decided not to and just continue with your act. brandon sat sitting his nose on the top of your phone and started at you. you moved your phone and rolled on your stomach. "babessss" he whines rolling next to you. "so your not gonna look st me either" he says sitting up. he frowns and takes your phone from you. you sigh and get up walking downstairs. he gets up and follows you. "well can you at least tell me what i did wrong" he said still whining. you didn't listen and grabbed your leftover japanese food. "so thats it no explanation you're just gonna ignore me" he says sitting at the counter frowning. you grab your food from the microwave and sit on the couch turning on tv and continuing watching your show.

 brandon sighed and sat next to you."baby just tell me what i did wrong" he said. "i promise i'll fix it but stop ignoring me i don't like it" he says pouting. you still didn't look at him nor respond to him. "baby" he said kissing your cheek. "look" he said now kissing your forehead "at me" he said kissing your lips. although you didn't respond. "i'm not stopping still you pay attention to me" he says trying to kiss you again. "come on baby you never dodge my kisses even when you are mad" he said pouting. you move slightly so you can see the tv but he just moves in front of you. "just one kiss princess please if you want i'll leave you alone after that" he said frowning not liking the idea of ignoring you. you don't respond and so kisses you and yo kiss back for a few seconds before you pull away. 

"see all i wanted was a kiss from you moody" he said moving some hair out of your face. "but i lied about the leaving alone part thats not happening i can't ignore you" he said. "but yet you've been doing for the past three weeks" you mumble. "what" he asks his head turning towards you. "oh i don't brandon you say you don't wanna ignore me but for the past three weeks you've barely even looked at me let alone said checker up on me" you said no looking st him. you can just see guilt wash over him. "bubs i'm sorry i didn't mean to it's just i've been-" he says but you cut him off. "busy yeah i know brandon your always busy" you say turning off the tv and going to your room.

 brandon's frowns and runs after you. "babe i'm sorry seriously i was caught up in making sure everything for these neck few songs is right and in order, i don't mean to ignore you baby" he says wrapping his arms around your neck. "i don't ever want you to feel like i don't love and appreciate everything you do because i do" he said kissing your temple.

you sigh "i know that brandon, i love that you love making music but you can't ignore me like that is you want time to yourself that's fine just tell me and i'll go do whatever i need to do but you vanishing like that hurts" you say tears starting to roll down you cheeks. "no no no princess don't cry" brandon's says picking you up and sitting you on the dresser and moving in between your legs. "baby you should have told me you didn't like being ignored or at least that your feelings were hurt" he says wiping off your tears. "i tried brandon but you weren't talking to me so i stopped trying" you said still crying. "babe..... i'm sorry i really am princess" he said worry crossing his face. "it's fine" you whisper. "not its it not because i hurt the one thing that matters to me most and that you babygirl if nothing else is going right in my life i don't care as long as your ok" he says pushing your head up forcing you to look st him. "it's ok brandon i forgive you seriously" you say. "you promise we're ok" he says placing his head on yours. "yes baby we're fine" you say. he smiles and kisses you and you kiss back. he pulls away smiling. "now we're gonna go on a late night drive and just enjoy each other's company without our phones although i'm most definitely taking a few pictures of your moody self" he said chuckling. you roll your eyes and chuckle too.

you throw on your leggings and on his brandon's hoodie and slip on your converse. he grabs both of your phones and his other hoodie and keys. "you ready bubs" he asked holding out his hand. "ready" you say grabbing it. you both walk downstairs and get in the car and drive off to nowhere and stopping to get snacks but brandon does take the time to take on picture of you two and posting it.

brandon_arreaga: you're the sunshine of my life🌻💗

brandon pulled over into basically no where and got out and moved the backseats so that they were laying flat. he opened the sun roof and grabbed a blanket and a few pillows you assumed that he kept from the last time you two did this. you both got in the back and snuggled up together. you both sat there for hours talking and just watching that stars untill you started getting sleepy. you felt your eyes start closing but not before you felt brandon kiss your forehead and whisper " it's just you and me from now on baby"

yes i'm still alive🙂
this was adorable to me🥺just like imagine brandon pouting and in a mood cause your ignoring him😖❤️
but um yeah i've been super stressed lately with school and been hella un-inspired
ANYWAY i'm gonna try writing more but considering the way school is going i feel like that's not happen but i'll update more i promise...ok BYE
-skylar🌙❤️