pool~austin

"AUSTIN" you yelled as he threw you into the pool. "YOU ARE DEAD WHEN K GET OUT OF HERE" you say swimming to the edge. you immediately see all the boys running around yelling "ABORT MISSION WE'VE BEEN CAUGHT" you mentally laugh.

once you finally get out you rush to grab your towel and dry off once you do you run up to your room only to discover that it's locked. you start banging on the door. not hard enough to break it but loud enough.

"AUSTIN DALE PORTER OPEN THIS DOOR RIGHT NOW" you yell. after five minutes there's no movement or anything. you run downstairs and grab a knife.

you see the rest of the boys laying on the couch as if they weren't just running around. "AUSTIN YOUR FUCKED SHES GOT THE KNIFE" you hear nick yell.

you and everybody else laugh before you hear stumbling around and austin coming out with his hand up. "wait wait wait i surrender" he says looking at you. "OOOOO you lucky ion wanna go to jail otherwise i would throw this knife at you" you say putting the knife down. you run over and pick him up and carry him outside and throw him in the pool.

"karmas a bitch baby" you say you don't see him until you feel a hand go around your ankle and pull you into the pool. you come up for air and so does austin. "bitch" you say. "hoe" austin says back. you splash the water at him and he splashed back.

"you get on my nerves porter you know that" i say laughing. "nahhh you love me" he pulls you by your waist and kisses you,you kiss back and smile. "yeah yeah i say but next time you throw me into a pull i'm not going to hesitate to rock yo shit understand" you says giggling. "yes ma'am" austin's says laughing.

yeah i don't know what the hell that was💀
-skylar🥰