Chapter 29: Tear

♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥

Sunny's pov:

Now is another day to start, huh? Another way to go. Another path to follow.

"Ate, alis na ako" I said and left the house. Our driver told me that she will drive me now. Our Mommy most want our family to be safe.

"Alis na po tayo" I said and now we are driving to the school.

I have guards. But they didn't sit beside me. One of them are in the front seat then others are in the other car.

then someone just call me...

"Hello?" I said as I answer the phone.

"Uhm. Hi?" he said over the phone. Dove.

"Hi, Dove. Now you have the courage to call me, huh?" I asked and he just awkwardly laugh.

"You know. I can't talk to you in person, right?" he asked. What? When?

"Huh?" I asked.

"You didn't know?" he asked again.

"Yet. But if you tell me. I would. What is it?" I asked.

"Nah. I don't want it to came from me. But soon. Maybe he will tell you. He won eventually" He said.

Ohh. I remember. When they lock up the gym and had this fight thing. Sihun, Peter, Tom and another guy. And the MC said I am the prize of the winner.

"Oh. At the gym?" I asked. "Hmm" he just don't want to answer. "I don't know yet why are you not talking to me but I saying it already. Don't snob me. Don't talk to me if you want but don't avoid me" I said.

"I won't and part of the deal is I don't talk to you but no one knows if we talk to phone, right?" he asked.

"No one. Promise" I said "Thanks. That's why I like you" he tried to whisper so bad but I heard it.

"What?" I asked and act like I didn't hear it. "Nothing but saying that I like you. Maybe next thing I knew. It is already love. Don't push me away, my love. Okay?" He said with confidence now.

"I won't, my dove" I whispered but sexily. Then smirk.

Classroom

As we had our eye contact, I smiled. He smile back but hide it instantly.

"Sunny-ah!" Charm and Lioness call me out and hug me tight. "Why did you said that?! We loooove your pictures and you!" Haiku said and I can see in her eyes that she is about to cry.

"She cried?" I asked Lioness but without a sound then she just nodded.

"Did you cry?" I asked her teasingly and laugh. "Yah! I felt bad kaya. Hindi ako naguilty pero I feel the pain!" she shouted and hug me tighter.

"Okay okay. Puputok na ako oh" I said.

"Tsk. Para kang mag su suicide sa mga post mong yon!" sabi ni Charm and a tear drop from her eyes.

"Don't cry" I said and remove it. "Tsk! Your baaad" she said and get her make up kit and fix her make up.

We just laugh at her then Sihun came to our classroom. "Noooona!" he shouted.

Next thing I knew, he hug me tight. To tight that my chest, like literally, are feeling his chest.

"To tight, Si--hun" I said and he immediately let go. "Sorry"

"Hmm" I just smile at him. Grabe naman.

"Sorry. Sorry" he kept on saying. "Its okay" I said and smile angelic.

"I just can't help it. I want to comfort you so bad last night. So, hehe it just exploded too... much" he said and smile. So cute. I pinch his cheeks and smile.

"Your too handsome" I said and smile again.

"Tsk. Kaya pala katok ng katok kagabi pa sa pintuan ko" Lioness said.

"And you never answered! You hear me but you just ignore me. How---" I stopped Sihun by patting his shoulder and smile.

"How? What? Tsk! Nanonood ako ng Kdrama tas nag di dirsturbo ka. Kala mo sa sarili mayor? Duh. My Kdrama life is too important more than your life" Lioness said.

"Tsk! You never thought that your friend need your help cause instead you watch your Kdrama sh*ts, huh? How fake you are. Fake pren!" Sihun shouted.

"Hey hey. Kalma lang guys" awat ni Charm.

"Did you just call me fake friend?!" Lioness shouted and then here we are. Fighting.

"Yes! I did!"

"You brat! You know Mom and Dad cut my internet last night and block me to all wifi in our house. YOU STUPID HEARTLESS SIBLING!" Lioness shouted.

"Hey hey" I kept on stopping them but---

"Heartless? You are the one who is heartless. You never thought of that na baka may nang yayare na kay Sunny na mag isa sa labas. HEARTLESS KDRAMA ADDICT!" Sihun shouted.

"Yah! Anong akala mo may radar ako? Radar kung kailan ko malalaman kung kailangan ng mga friends ko ang tulong ko. You moron!" Lioness shouted but we never knew. Late na pala.

The guidance councilor with our dean are now here. Angry. Oh my...

"Sihun Kim and Lioness Monter, in the office. Now!" our guidance councilor shouted.

Lunch Time

"Bakit di pa sila bumabalik?! Oh my!" Charm is now reacting. Ako naman tudo kagat sa mga nails ko. I don't bite my nails pero pag ganito. I am scared, you know.

"Don't worry guys. They'll comeback" sabi ni Peter and smile.

I smile to him and saw that Tom is looking at us staring at each other while smiling.

Pati si Charm, she is looking at me then Tom then Peter then me.

"Guys!" sigaw ng isa naming kaklase. "---ma su suspend daw ang dalawa" sabi niya and shook (shock) us.

Ang yayaman nong dalawa. Sigurado ako di yon sanay mag linis. I feel bad about them. I am the one to blame.

Then a tear dropped.

♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥

A/N: Hindi ko alam saan ko natutunan ang shook pero I think, it is an ARMY (BTS fan) thing. Kaya sorry! As I said, I'll edit the book after I finish it. FINGER CROSSED!

Also, the "i purple you" thing is an ARMY thing. Which means, i love you but we instead use purple because Kim Taehyung said so that it also symbolize love, care, etc. for us. #BTSXARMY

*i purple you*