Chapter Thirteen: Heart of Fire

|Song for the Chapter: Heart of Fire by Black Veil Brides|

Katelynn's P.O.V.

I woke up, with a pain in my body. Everything was sore, I Looked down and saw that I was naked, and trapped under Ricky;s arm. He slowly opened his eyes, and we looked at each other.

"Morning." He mumbled, not moving his hand.

"Good Night." I muttered and fell asleep again, my face hiding in his shoulder.

"Come on, they guys and girls are taking us to the park, then maybe stay there until midnight to play hide a seek." Ricky said looking at his phone.

"Really." I said poking my head out.

"Yeah, but you can't come because you're busy sleeping." Ricky said looking at me.

"No, look at me I'm awake." I said jumping out of bed and swinging my arms around. Once I realized the Ricky was staring at my chest, I quickly hid under the sheets. Ricky laughed, pulling me out off the bed and walking to the bathroom.

***

We took a shower together, which was just throwing soap at each other, and messing around, until Ricky slipped. I changed into some black shorts, and a collared vintage shirt, that I loved. I slipped on some dark brown boots, and my hair in its regular wavy style.

We packed some sandwiches, and other junk food.

***

Once we got to the park, Chris, and Blaz were already there. We all reached about minutes away, and started playing random sports. I grabbed Ricky and we went on the swings and he swung me. I was still a bit sore, but I choose to ignore it. I laughed and looked backwards and saw Ricky wasn't pushing me anymore. I looked and saw him looking at a group of girl. Well, one girl. She had black hair, and angel bites, but on the bottom of her lips. She looked at him and smirked, then winked. I got up and walked towards Chris, and Ryan.

"Hey Kate." They said eating a slice of watermelon.

"Hey, do you guys know who that girl is?" I asked looking at her. "Ricky keeps looking at her." I looked at the guys, and their eyes widened.

"Why the hell is Jessica here?" T.J. growled behind me.

"Who?" I questioned. " Is it that girl?" I said. They slowly nodded, and Ryan pulled me into a hug.

"Never mind, I trust Ricky, enough to see if he really is faith full or not." I smiled, and went over to play some basketball with Blaz and the girls. I looked over my shoulder and saw Ricky sitting at a bench with the 'Jessica' alone, and laughing." I felt like someone stabbed a knife through my heart. Maybe they're just friends. I told myself. I went back to playing. After a while, I sat down and decided to eat some food. I grabbed a sand which, I glanced to Ricky again, and saw that they were walking around the trail holding hands and laughing. I couldn't eat anymore. I pushed the food away, and informed Kelly and Angelo that I wasn't feeling good, and would just walk home alone, and sleep. They were okay with it, and I made my way home. I took out my phone and earphones, and decided to listen to Sleeping with Sirens.

I walked down the crosswalk, when I went flying into the air, and blacked out.

|Comment, Vote, and Follow Me!

Question: Do you share a birthday with anyone famous?

I share a birthday with Mitch Lucker, and Snoop Dogg. Yup, next Monday my birthday!!!|