Her Home

Alex pov
I was back to my happy self. Jay made me feel safe and I guess that is all I needed. We had packed up and were ready to go to my home. Dad told me there were many people unhappy. Why oh because the son of Jafar is no longer banned. Also is dating the Sultana. We then saw my parents and we're on our way. We arrived in a couple hours. My father got off helping my mother than Jay got off holding out a hand to help me. I called the tigers and they walked with us. We were bombarded with questions. We continue to walk and enter the palace. Welcome to my home Jay. "Your room is connected to Alex's room. Now I want no funny business understand?" Dad I promise no funny business. My father smiled and looped arms with my mother and walked away. Wait till you see your room I decorated it myself.
Jay pov
She seemed so excited to show me the room. As we entered I stood amazed. It was decorated in my colors and had similar stuff like my room from the isle. But like more expensive and better. "How?" I know you have been feeling home sick. So I pulled a few strings and Ben sent someone to take pictures of your room. He gave me the picture and I spent the whole weekend decorating your room. I was feeling homesick; don't get me wrong I was happy here and never want to leave. But anyone would feel home sick. I hugged her and she hugged back. You know I don't deserve you. You are too good for me. I love you soo much Dria. "I love you too Babe and don't ever think you don't deserve me. If that was the case would we be together?" I kiss her and she kisses me and we smile. I stay holding her and kiss her forehead. We rock back and forth on our feet. I smile and have an idea I get out my phone and play a slow song. Care to dance my lady? She laughs and I swear it is like a melody. She grabs my hand and we slow dance around the room. I only ever showed my soft side fully to her. At school I still have that guard but am still kind.
Aladdin pov
Me and Jasmine stand there watching them dance happily. She giggles when one of them trips. The song comes to an end and me and Jasmine clap. They look towards us still in each other's embrace. "Come on children dinner is ready. Genie and his girls are here." "Race ya?" "But I don't know where anything is." "Exactly." She laughs before running his chasing after her. The tigers run following them. We could here there laughter and soon caught up to them.
Jay pov
I chased her and then caught her. I lifted her up and she squealed. I spun around and she laughed. "Jay put me down!" She was squealing and laughing which caused me to laugh and we both fell. We were both laughing and I started tickling her. The tigers jump on top playing around with her too. "Jay I can't breathe stop please." Say I'm the best Tourney player. "Never..." she said in mock offence. "Fine fine I'm the bests female player you are the best male player." I'll take it. I stop tickling her and help her up. Aladdin and Jasmine catch up with us and laugh. We talked until we arrived at the dining area. We sat down her next to me. Genie took one look at me and jumped. "I forgot Jay was staying with you guys. How are you Jay?" I'm doing good how are you sir? "Please call me Genie Alexandria never stops talking about you even before you two started dating." She blushed and threw food at him everyone including me laughs. Gen one of his daughter's continued to flirt with me. "Gen I swear if you flirt with my boyfriend one more time. You will suffer the consequences." She continued to flirt even after all the warnings she got from the adults. Gen picked up her drink and it exploded in her face. Alex smirks and we both hold in our laughs along with Genie and Alex's parents. "Alexandria..." "Yes Mother dearest?" "That was not nice." "What makes you think it was me?" "Because I know you did similar things at school when you were jealous." "Well maybe she shouldn't flirt with people who are taken and she won't get a face full of soda!" "He was totally into me and flirted back." I think you are seeing and hearing things. I ignored you and was uncomfortable seeing as I have a girlfriend. Also you are not my type. "What is your type?" Fierce, sarcastic, smart aleck, funny, kind caring basically everything Alex is. "Awe Babe you are too sweet." Genie jokes "so cute it's sickening. So cute I could puke." We both laugh and dinner continues when it ends we say goodbye. Aladdin and Jasmine asked to see me alone. Jay we need to speak with you come to the study. They all me to the study and shut the door. Is something wrong? "No not at all see as you know she is the Sultana. As you are dating her you will become the Sultan eventually. We want to make sure you are ok with that?" To be honest I never really thought about that. I guess she is so humble and doesn't bring up being a Sultana. I honestly forgot about it. But I love your daughter and when the time comes for us to make that decision. We will make it but I would stand by your daughter through everything. Aladdin had said nothing so far and that made me nervous. He walked to the desk and unlocked a drawer. He pulled out a box and handed it to me. I open it and see a ring. "This is a promise ring it belonged to my mother the only thing I had of hers. Give it to her when you feel it is the right time. I trust you with my daughter's heart don't let me regret it Jay. Because I will be absolutely furious.