Chapter 10- Not Again. (Edited).

Zaira's POV

I was currently sitting in the staff room, taking a small break from all the patients I had seen tonight when Alexboi decides to burst from the door with a scowl on his face.

I raise my eyebrow at him questioning him about his actions as I take my leg off of the table and sit upright just when I thought I can have a moment to myself without any drama happening he decides to enter my life.

I turn my body to face him and look up him with a scowl on my face that matches his, however, I fail to keep serious as I burst out laughing.

"Okay, stop I can't keep this up anymore I am truly sorry Alexboi, come here," I say to him as his face lights up.

"I thought you would never ask," he replies as he plunges onto the couch right next to me and places his arm around my shoulder.

I lean into his embrace for a second before pushing him off of me.

"I am so offended baby girl," he states as he places his hand on his heart and feigns pain.

"Oh shut it Alexboi, you should be glad that I allow you to sit within a 5-meter radius of me," I retort back sticking my tongue out at him.

"That's fair but come on baby girl, Amar Ahmed! Girl you lucky cow he is one fit boy," he gushed as I slapped his arm and began laughing at my gay best friend crushing on my future husband, In Sha Allah.

"Wow, you seriously aren't crushing on my fiance, are you?" I ask him as he grins back at me.

"Oh you bet it," he retorted proudly as I shook my head at him.

"That is not something to be proud of Alexboi, you know?" I asked him as I found him on Amar's Instagram page, stalking him.

"Oh my Allah, what am I going to do with you Alexboi?" I asked as he continued to ignore me and scroll through Amar's profile as I shook my head once again at his tactics.

"Last time I remembered you are taken by Spencer, we don't want him finding out that you are not his top priority now, do we?" I asked him as his head snapped in my direction.

At least I have finally got his attention now.

"You wouldn't?".

"Well, you are stalking my fiance so I would Alexboi, don't test me," I challenged him as I raised my eyebrow at him.

He stared at me for a few moments before bursting into a fit of laughter.

"You wouldn't".

"Oh, I would".

"You wouldn't".

"I would".

"You wouldn't".

"I would".

"This isn't going to get us anywhere, so let's stop but I seriously would Alexboi," I threaten him one more time before getting up and walking towards the desk to grab my phone.

As I was getting off of the couch or sofa, whatever you call it, Alexboi had decided to shuffle slightly causing me to trip over his foot and land straight on his lap and to make matters worse Ameena and Amar walked through the door at the same time.

"Oh shit!" Alexboi said as he pushed me off his lap as I landed awkwardly at their feet.

"Ouch, Alex did you have to be that harsh boi?" I asked as I slowly got up whilst rubbing my left side and my bum discreetly.

I knew I was in a shit load of trouble as I turned around to find a disturbed Ameena and a stoic Amar.

I slowly walked towards them as Alexboi joined me but I pushed him away causing him to land on his ass.