1

Y/N’s P.O.V

I walked out of my shared apartment saying bye to my best friend.I was on my way to my boyfriends house to surprise him for our 3 year anniversary with some flowers and something else if you know what I mean.

 I walked in the house quietly and tiptoed to his room quickly opening the door and saying “surprise!” to surprise him.Then I see another girl….My heart broke as I dropped the flowers running home as he screamed my name saying stuff like “it’s not what it looks like.” and “Y/N baby come back I love you.”

Tears ran down my face ruining my makeup but I didn’t care I just kept running until I made it to my apartment. I ran into my room crying into my pillow “what did I do” “It was our 3 year anniversary I bet he didn’t even remember” “I can’t  believe he hooked up with some hoe on our anniversary I thought he loved me” these were all thoughts going through my mind as I tried to process what had happened.

 Yeona’s P.O.V

I walked in Y/N’s room about to ask her how her anniversary was and then I noticed tears and mascara running down her face.I sat on her bed next to her and grabbed her hand asking what happened “Y/N what happened?” “J-Jackson H-He” She shakily managed to say with sobs in between each word “he cheated” She managed to say that then she let out every tear she had managed to save inside of her. “Why that son of a b-” I cut myself off “I’m gonna kill him he’s gon-” this time Y/N cut me off “No your not leave him this time.”

End of Yeona’s P.O.V