4

The next day Y/N and Yeona went to Myeongdong Underground Shopping Center with the boys (because the plans from last night were to go shopping) After that the girls went home to their shared apartment.Yeona went to get the mail and came back to the apartment raging.It turns out Yeona woke Y/N up from her millionth nap.Y/N said “why did I just get woke up, like for what?” Yeona just throws the paper at her.Y/N was just  like “wth is this about?” Yeona continues “do I look like I know?” Y/N answers “Don’t try and get smart with me just cuz your older does not mean you can just sit there and talk trash to me that’s my job.”Yeona kinda just like sits there and mocks her quiet enough that she thinks Y/N can’t hear her “you know I can literally hear you right” says Y/N “be quiet” she replied to Y/N’s comment. Y/N answers “come over here and make me.”There was a silence for a moment and then Yeona spoke up right before Yeona was about to fall back asleep “I don’t understand why, why are we getting evicted.”I really don’t know, but we only have a few hours to get our stuff out and find a new house where are we gonna find a house in a few hours” Y/N replied then Yeona answered “wait we have to t-” she stops mid sentence then continued “we can’t tell them they will be worried sick.”

There was another silence and then interrupting that silence a call from the boys.They pick up the phone and put it on speaker, it was just them calling to see if they were alright the girls stuttered a bit and they could tell something was wrong with their girls.They ask again “are you sure everything is alright” the girls respond simply with “yeah everything’s fine” the boys act like they believed they were fine.The girls ended the call with a sigh of relief.

A few hours had passed the girls have gotten their stuff out and left.The boys went over to their apartment as if they were going to surprise them to lighten their mood, but they weren’t there.Yoongi was shaken out of his sleepy daze at the sight of the whole apartment being empty “wth where are they we were just on the phone with them” he says worried but also raging.Seokjin is in shock as well as the rest of the members.They quickly called them and asked where they were.Yeona hesitantly picks up the phone while telling Y/N who it is.”H-hello” she answers “Yeona baby girl where are you?” “Are you ok?” asks Taehyung Yoongi buts in “Kitten are you ok?” Yeona and Y/N both answer “We are ok” they respond with a repeated question of “where are you?” “W-we are on Hongdae” the girls answer “What why are you there?!” Jimin asks “but that’s so far away” adds Namjoon.”we got e-evicted” Yeona continues “what why didn’t you tell us?!” Seokjin says Yeona goes on “we didn’t want to worry you guys”
Seokjin replies “well now we are more worried than we would have been” “we’re sorry” They say Seokjin just says ‘Don’t be, just stay there we’re coming to get you.”

Seokjin and the rest of the boys arrived.They quickly picked up the girls and took them to their house.On the ride there they continued to talk about what was going to happen.They made arrangements for them to stay there and it worked since their best friends and boyfriends live there.They all watched a movie that night Y/N and Yoongi fell asleep on the couch, Y/N in Yoongi's arms.Yeona whispers to Taehyung "ha ha they're so cute." Taehyung replies with something rather cheesy "You know what else is"  Yeona questions "what?" Taehyung goes on "You" and bops her on her nose.After the movie they try and wake Yoongi and Y/N obviously they both fight getting up.Then Namjoon tells them they can just go sleep in Yoongi's bed so they got up and went to his bed and went back to sleep.The rest of them went to their shared rooms Namjoon with Seokjin Taehyung and Yeona and Hoseok, Jimin and Jungkook.Eventually they all went to sleep.