6

*knock* *knock*

Suddenly there was a knock at the door.” I’ll get it.” Y/N said sleepily as she carefully got up off of Yoongi’s lap trying not to hurt him when she got up and started to head for the door Yoongi grabbed her wrist. “What do you think your doing.” she responded to his sudden action “coming with you” he replied. They made their way to the door they opened it and on the other side was “J-Jackson” Y/N said in shock.
“Yup it’s me baby” he said with a sly smirk.

I hated that stupid smirk I just wanted to slap it off his stupid face. Y/N thought to herself.

After he said that Yoongi came out from beside Y/N looked at Jackson straight in the eyes and said “excuse you” “baby?”

“Yup” “she’s my baby girl” Jackson said earning a punch in the face from Yoongi
“She’s not YOUR anything” Yoongi said.
Jackson pulled Yoongi out of the house and threw him on the ground and started trying to punch him in the face one hard punch landing on Yoongi’s jaw.
Y/N ran over to the boys and started hitting Jackson and trying to pull him off Yoongi as tears ran down her face she was yelling at them to stop. Jimin ran over taking Y/N away from them and to a safer place with Yeona and Taehyung following.

Jungkook went over to Jackson and pulled him off of Yoongi who was no longer laying on the ground but trying to stand up.Namjoon ran over to Yoongi making sure he doesn’t fall.

“Yoongi you need to sit” Namjoon said

“No I can’t sit I need to find Y/N”

“No Yoongi sit”

Yoongi managed to get out of Namjoon’s grip and stumble in the house and try to find Y/N.Namjoon gave up on trying to get Yoongi.

Y/N’s P.O.V

Jimin Yeona and Taehyung were trying to comfort me as it seemed endless tears were flowing from my eyes.

“Jimin Oppa?”

“Yes”

“Is Yoongi Oppa going to be ok?”

Before Jimin could answer Yeona answered

“We hope”

End of Y/N P.O.V