Author's Note

For anyone who has been reading my work, I'd like to inform you that if you have not read The Unknowns, I'm advising you to skip the perspective of Jessa Rivalry, because in The Unknowns, you are not supposed to know anything more about her, other than the fact that she doesn't speak often, and something about her is suspicious, especially once arrived in Ataxia and she suddenly disappears... I don't want you to already have a certain impression about her by the time they've first reached Ataxia when you're reading the book!

Also, ways to buy The Unknowns is through Amazon, Barnes & Noble (online only), Xlibris.com, or as an E-book (which is the cheapest of the listed)

Keep in mind, that I was fourteen during the making of The Unknowns, and it's likely to be a bit choppy in places, but the story in it can catch your attention. I obviously like it, or I wouldn't have written and published it. Oh, and I was too impatient and was quick to say, "Okay, I'm done editing, publish away!"...Thus, there are grammatical errors, sentences that may make little to no sense, and sometimes, people compare chapters to other books... Please keep in mind, I did not write this as a plagiarized Maze Runner, Divergent or Hunger Games... I came up with this with those books far from my mind, and I'm sorry if my book isn't enjoyable to you because it seems plagiarized or has too many mistakes! I was my own editor.

I sure would appreciate it if you'd help me out and spend a couple bucks on an E-book for me... I promise, book two will be better. Less choppy, more informational, and easier to read.

Thanks, ya'll! 

-Abby C.S-