ANNOUNCEMENT BOARD

This announcement board from today, will have all the important announcements, participants who are gonna enter or have already entered can ignore the other announcement chapters.

21 JULY, 2019

Hello wonderful people!So, this is a really important announcement and you must be reading this till the end.Sorry for all the delays that have been going on.

For judges, please check out our judges chapter and follow them or else can be disqualified. Judges must check if the participants have followed you or not. If not, please remind them.

Regarding the entries, here's the current list:

Fantasy- 10/10

Horror/Paranormal -9/10

Science/Fiction -7/10

Special Category - 10/16 (it has been extended)

Teen Fiction - 4/10

Fan Fiction - 9/10 (sorry for the error before. If I gave you a message that you'll be eligible for the next round of entries, please comment inline with this.)

Vampire/Werewolf - 10/10

Romance - 10/10

Short Story - 7/10

Random - 6/10

Art Gallery - 9/10

General Fiction - 9/10

Mystery/Thriller - 9/10

Historical Fiction - 2/10

Poetry - 4/10

Urban/Dystopian - 3/10

Action/Adventure - 6/10

And once again, to those whom I had commented Accepted but will be taken in the next round of entries for ANY CATEGORY GENRE please comment inline with your BOOK NAME and GENRE, if its full will be added to OTHER category and when that gets full, PLEASE wait for round 2 entries.

1. The Urban/Dystopian Entries:

-Abandoned by An Alpha

- The Controllers (Book 1)

- Sinfully Delicious

2. The Historical Fiction Entries:

- The Girl who Never Read the Letter

- Keep Me Safe

Will be now moved to "OTHER" category. The judges will remain the same though. Just to avoid confusion, I mentioned the name of entries.

Okay so we'd be starting tag fest and the tag fest winner will have his book added to a special reading list on this account plus will get a tag fest winner sticker.

Ready, set, tag inline with this!!!

For Romance judges TheFaultInMyStar23 and Vani2609 you have till 30th of this month to complete the judging

For Vampire/Werewolf judges ComforterPeace and PixieTikki_Trixx you have till the 30th of this month to complete the judging.

This is just a reminder. If you've completed your part, wait for the other judge. If both have completed, please PM me.

About the OTHER category, the total entries are gonna be 20 and the judges will be same as of the assigned. So, if there's an entry related to Poetry entry in OTHER category, it will be taken by the same judges 7Lone_wolf7 and InfinitebaeThe final winners for the OTHER category will be decided by I, Saramitra based off reviews and other stuff.