seven

"So many options

"So many options. . . What if I make all of them?!"

James said holding all his notes looking at (y/n) for an answer. She let out a laugh staring at him like he was crazy. "Saihara-Senpai, don't overwork yourself! One is fine. I'm sure whatever you make will be great" The dark-haired boy sighed sadly. "That's the problem! It doesn't need to be just great, it needs to be perfect, the best thing in the world!"

(y/n) rolled her eyes, James already told her about how if he could pull this off, he would be sure Taeko would go out with him. (y/n) found his effort and dedication adorable, and could only wish she could experience it for herself one day. Having someone that invested in you must be nice.

The door to the workroom opened and in came a tired Taeko, who was basically dragging herself through the door. Taeko held her head down, throwing the bag she was holding in the garbage. James and (y/n) exchanged looks before drawing their attention back to their friend. "You okay Taeko-chan?"

"I don't know why I bother anymore. No matter what I do it will never be enough for my stupid father." Taeko said angrily taking off her glasses and sitting in her chair. Or she tried to, (y/n) noticed Taeko missed the chair at first when she sat down, but didn't think much of it. Everyone gets clumsy.

"What did he say this time?" James asked bringing his chair beside hers. Taeko sighed. "He wants me to leave U.A and go work for my brother. This is unbelievable." (y/n) stared in shock. Taeko couldn't leave U.A. She was graduating this year. Why would her father do this? Not only that but (y/n) remembered the older girl saying her brother moved to the US for work. Would she have to move that far away?

(y/n) frowned, getting up from the bed and grabbing the bag Taeko brought in with her. The (h/c) haired girl gasped looking into the bag. "Taeko-chan. . . You actually did it?!" (y/n) asked grabbing the sleeping bag and earpiece that was in it. Taeko squinted her eyes at the first-year, realizing what she was referring to. "Ya, I finished it this morning. I was so proud of it, but then I showed my father and he said it was stupid, and I could have done something more useful for Aizawa sensei. I figured he was right, Aizawa sensei would hate it."

This is why (y/n) absolutely hated Taekos father. That man cared nothing about his daughter, no matter how much she tried to please him, Matsuzaki Rantaro was a stubborn man who only liked money. And if his kids could get him money, that's what he will use them for. "Taeko-chan, please, you need to give this to Aizawa Sensai. Trust me." (y/n) said, earning a proud nod from James.

A knock was heard at the door. (y/n) who was closest to the door, went over and opened it. Revealing a certain class 1B student. "Why are you here?!" Monoma asked confused as to why (y/n) answered the door. "I could be asking you the same thing!" she said crossing her arms over her chest, giving Monoma sass.

"My guinea pig!" Taeko said getting up from her chair. Her mood-changing drastically. "That's a smarter name . . . I called (y/n)-chan my rat." James said letting out a long sigh. That's when it hit her. Monoma was Taekos student project. (y/n) opened the door wider, letting the other first year in.