fifteen

so um

so um. . .

important a/n at the end okay?
(btw sorry this is so short)
(( btw half of this was written in September and the other half was written less than ten minutes ago so it might sound different-))

"Ten!"

"No"

"Fifteen?"

"No!"

"You're really taken advantage of me huh. Okay okay, I understand. Fifty dollars!"

"Miss Yamada!" Nezu said, slamming his paws on the desk in front of him, making the poor girl jump from the loud connection. "I am your principle! I will not accept money in exchange for your exemption from the sports festival!"

(y/n) sighed, plopping herself down in the comfy seat, feeling herself sinking lower and lower. Feeling ashamed and embarrassed. She let out a cry as she ran her fingers through her hair. "Nezu. I'll be honest with you. I'm not really ready for the whole world to see me. I mean have you looked at me! I'm gorgeous! What if someone watches and I get kidnapped because they're so captivated by my beauty! And-"

(y/n) watched as Nezu only blinked in disinterest. So, she shut her mouth, stood up and bowed in apology. Making her way towards the door. Once she was out in the hallway, (y/n) started punching the air in frustration, unaware of who was watching her act like a child.

"Are. . . You okay?"

(y/n) tensed at the sound of her crushes voice, she turned around slowly with an awkward smile planted on her face. "Oh! Yeah! I'm perfectly fine I um . . . " She had to think of an excuse quickly. "I fell."

Todoroki tilted his head like a lost puppy. "You fell?"

"I fell. So I was fighting the air for . . . Honour." (y/n) said nodding intensely, more so just trying to convince herself. Todoroki had to fight back a smile as he joined the girl in nodding. "Well, good for you. Taking back your status. You tell that air who's boss." The girl smiled at Todoroki's playful remark and couldn't help but jump in her spot. "Well! We better get going! The sports festival is starting soon!"

Todoroki watched as (y/n) ran off into the direction for the meeting spot, once the girl was out of sight, Shouto started punching the air himself with an angry look on his face. "Don't hurt her again! Hasn't she been through enough?!"

> Arena

Class 1-A walked out.

Everyone cheered. (y/n) found herself getting nervous again at a large amount of people. She couldn't tell if she was more nervous about how the pros will see her, or how her dad has the power to embarrass his daughter in front of many.

Todoroki noticed (y/n) was tense, so he gently placed his hand on her shoulder trying to calm her down. She smiled at him, definitely feeling comfort in his touch. As time went on more and more classes were presented. "And now, the first-year representative!"

(y/n)'s eyes widen when she realized their representative was none other than the one and only Bakugou Katsuki. "This is not going to go good. . ." (y/n) said to her crush, who only nodded in response. Everyone watched, feeling anxious. There was silence. "I'm going to be number one."

"I KNEW HE WOULD SAY THAT!"

> Round One

The first round seemed to fly by everyone. While unnecessary commentary was being said while the students raced like their life depended on it, no one expected Midoriya to be the winner.

No one really new where (y/n) was the whole time. She was just trying to get by with a quirk that couldn't so much. So a smile was planted on her face when she was announced as one of the students who passed the first round and on to the next.

"Todoroki! Congratulations on getting in the top three! That must feel great!" (y/n) said giving the boy a warm smile, Todoroki was about to protest and say it was nothing really and just pure luck (despite him putting in so much effort) but he decided to be selfish just this once and enjoyed the praise.

Of course he would only ever accept praise from (y/n). And maybe his sister but she's not here at the moment so it meant nothing.

It was soon announced that the second round would be a teamwork battle. Todoroki excitedly looked around, knowing there is only one person he could be satisfied with on his team.

(y/n) was about to move towards her crush, when suddenly a force was keeping her in place, and started dragging her farther from her wanted destination.

The girl looked at the source of this force and had a look of disgust planted on her face, noticing the shiny blonde hair. "Monoma?! What in the world are you doing? Let go!"

Monoma only rolled his eyes, keeping that wide grin of his. "I'm doing you a favour. You just wait and see. We will win this!"

————-

please don't hate me

HAPPY 2020 YALL

sorry i kinda like disappeared off the face of the earth.

but i have an announcement thing i guess??

i was thinking of opening a tumblr account to write your guys requests!

You're probably saying "why do that? Why can't you just stay here blah blah blah"

Ill be honest writing whole ass books is so tiring with school and what not. Simple head canons and scenarios and maybe even social media au would be simpler you know?

But it's all up to you guys. My fandoms are BNHA, BSD, Fire Emblem, MCU, and many more!

Anyways please comment what you think.

I love you guys thank you for supporting me and having my back through all this hard stuff going on.

I read everyone's comments and get everyone's votes and it makes my heart warm :')

-p.p