Chapter 1: The Brother

"I am Wei Wuxian, I'm an orphan but I was adopted by the Jiang family who are friends with my parents. And right now it's my first day at the same University that my hero attends"

"Hey! Wei Wuxian!" Jiang Cheng shouted and gave him a smack on the head.

"Ouch! What did you hit me for?" Wei Wuxian pouted.

"I've been calling you for a while now! Just what the hell are you grinning about?"

"He he! Of course I will! After all, he's here!" Wei Wuxian giggled.

"OH... That so called Zewu-jun right?"

--

Wei Wuxian and Jiang Cheng are in the same department because Jiang Cheng couldn't decide which to take that he end up taking the same major as Wei Wuxian.

They walked into the classroom and the first thing that caught their eyes is the guy in white, handsome and elegant. Wei Wuxian thought that somehow that guy resembles a certain person. His eyes followed every movement he makes, his eyelashes, his long hair that flutters beautifully. Wei Wuxian is astonished with the sight, his senses only came back after Jiang Cheng hit him on the back. He looked at him and raised a brow, "What?" he asked.

Jiang Cheng didn't say anything, he only look at him and turned to where the guy is.

"Eh?"

The guy is looking directly at them with piercing gaze, his eyes are cold and he looks annoyed.

"Stop staring at him already! You're picking a fight with him!" Jiang Cheng said.

"Eh? Stare? I didn't!" Wei Wuxian denied.

"Yes you did dumbass! Let's go and find a sit."

They passed by the handsome guy, and Wei Wuxian can't help but to take a look again, by chance their eyes met.

"This guy really resembles someone, but I can't remember who." Wei Wuxian stopped in front of him and started thinking who could be this person.

Jiang Cheng could only look at them in silence, the atmosphere become heavy and awkward. He wanted to slap Wei Wuxian to make him move and stop staring at the man but the eyes of the other party is cold and scary that makes him want to leave his step-brother behind.

"Umm, excuse me! The sit here is open." The guy with a fan who's sitting not so far from them offered a sit beside him.

"Uh, Yes! Thank you!" Jiang Cheng responded and dragged Wei Wuxian.

"My name is Nie Huisang!"

"I'm Jiang Cheng and this stupid guy with me is Wei Wuxian!"

"Hey! Jiang Cheng! I'm not stupid!" Wei Wuxian argued. The three of them talked for a while to know each other better, Nie Huisang is timid and looks like someone who's really weak but Wei Wuxian knows that every words he says has a meaning behind it.

"Anyway, are you acquainted with him?" Nie Huisang asked.

"With who?" Jiang Cheng and Wei Wuxian said in unison.

"With Lan Wangji, you were staring to each other earlier."

"No..." Wei Wuxian answered.

"Then you better not provoke him, he's genius and talented but he's really hard to approach, he seems like he doesn't want to get close to anyone at all. And there's a rumor about him that he is from a rich family!" Nie Huisang sighed.

"Mmm.. I see, so his name is Lan Wangji" Wei Wuxian smirked.

--

The class started and ended in a flash, they went to cafeteria to have their lunch. When they arrived at the cafeteria, Wei Wuxian noticed that he left this cellphone in the room so he needed to come back for it but he never expected that he would see Lan Wangji sitting alone on the bench outside.

"Is he waiting for someone?" Wei Wuxian is curious so he waited to see if he is waiting for his girlfriend. After waiting for so long, finally someone is approaching Lan Wangji.

Wei Wuxian's eyes widened, the person who's approaching Lan Wangji, the person who's talking to him right now is.... Wei Wuxian couldn't believe it, he closed his eyes and slap his face few times.

"No Way! It's really him! It's Zewu-Jun!" Wei Wuxian loudly said, his heart is beating so fast and he can't help but feel so excited about it.

END of CHAPTER.