What the fuck

Irondad & Spideypool

Tony POV

I quickly close the door to the bathroom stall and sit down. Jesus I've had to shit for like 2 hours. I look at the gross stall around me. A bunch of writing and graffiti. I get lost in the random hateful words and twitter usernames until I notice something.

'Hit me up for a good time ;P
772-530-2957'

That phone number looks so familiar. The last four digits specifically. 2957. I type the number into my phone contacts and a single contact comes up. One Is least expect.

Peter Parker.

I crinkle my nose and cringe slightly. What the fuck. I take a picture of the writing on the wall and get up. I flush and walk out of the stall, shaking my head.

I clean up and leave the bathroom and walk back into the Oliver Garden where Pepper was sitting, waiting for me. I don't say anything as I sit down and take a sip of my drink. I pull out my phone again and send a text.

Tony:
Meet me at the lab at 7:45

It's 7:23 right now, so we have to leave the restaurant now. I see the tab came while I was in the bathroom and quickly put a hundred dollar bill in it.

"Come on, Peps. We gotta go, Peter's on his way to the tower to work in the lab I totally forgot." I say and stand up and she follows.

"Alright. Is he gonna stay for movie night?" She asks and I shrug. I hope so, I'd rather him stay and watch a movie than have someone 'hit him up for a good time' I cringe at my own thought.

-time skip-

We make it back to the tower and FRIDAY tells me Peter's already sitting in the lab working on something. I kiss Pepper and tell her well be up for the movie at 9 and she smiles and walks into the elevator. I make my way into a separate elevator and head to the lab.

The elevator rings once I get to the floor the lab is on and it opens. I see Peter sitting at a desk working on homework. Of course he's not on his phone like a normal kid would be when waiting around.

"Hey, kid." I say and walk up to him. He looks up from his homework and grins at me.

"Hi, Mr Stark! Why'd you need me to come to the lab so quickly? Is something big happening?" He asks and looks excited, I can see it in his eyes. I chuckle and shake my head no. I walk over to my own desk and take a seat and swivel so I'm facing him.

"No, Peter, we need to talk." He looks confused and I sigh. I pull out my phone and show him the picture I took. He grabs the phone from me with big eyes and laughs awkwardly.

"Mr Stark this is not what you think it is!" He says in a nervous high pitch. I raise an eyebrow and let him continue, "It was a dare. MJ and Ned dared me to write my number on the stall!"

"Ok, so when you did that 'dare' why didn't you change your number? You don't actually want people hitting you up for a 'fun time' right?" I say and lean back slightly in my chair and fold my arms across my chest. He looks down at his hands playing with a pen.

"I liked the attention." He mumbles so quietly I could hardly hear it, but I did. I rub my eyes and sigh again. He looks up at me with another worried look.

"Kid, don't you have like a girlfriend or something? I'm pretty sure I've seen you with hickeys on your neck and smiling at your phone a lot. Why would you want to cheat?" I ask and right after I say it I realize something. Those hickeys could be from his one night stands and messages could be from random people lusting after him. The thought of random older men going after the kid I consider a son brings a foul taste to my mouth.

"I don't have a girlfriend." He says and I wince, realizing I could be right in my suspicions. "I have a boyfriend." He continues and I let out a relived breath.

"Oh thank god! You worried me there for a sec, kid. Ugh I thought you actually met up with these people." I say with a small laugh.

"Well, I used to." He says with slight confidence, almost trying to edge me on. I shoot my head up and look at him. I squint my eyes and tilt my head.

"You what?"

"Ya, I'm sorry. I realize now that it's dangerous and bad... but that's how I met Wade." He says and I assume Wade is his boyfriend. "It started out as just casually fucking each other when we wanted but it turned into something real and we've been dating exclusively for 5 months now." He says and pulls up a selfie of them together smiling in Central Park. Damn that kid is ugly.

"I want to meet him. How good of a person can he be if he just fucked some random person he didn't know?"

"You think I'm a good person and I fucked a random person I didn't know."

"Ok we're gonna stop talking about you having sex cause it makes me uncomfortable."

"Ok."

Chapter 1 done! I think I'm only gonna do 2 or 3 for this, not like a full book.