2.7

~Skip to maybe 4 months later. So Chase is back home and Char and Payton are now friends. Payton and Cynthia are not dating anymore once he found she cheated but he doesn't know with who.~

                                   Instagram

Liked by 1,628,628 otherstearoom- Leaked photo of xlilhuddy and cynthiaaparkerrr at a party last night, Charlottedolan I'm sorry

tearoom- Leaked photo of xlilhuddy and cynthiaaparkerrr at a party last night, Charlottedolan I'm sorry....

Comments
xlilhuddy- DELTE THIS!!!
chasefan-Wow chase that is fucked up...
graysondolan- xlilhuddy Wow Chase, this is fucked up. I trusted you with my little sister and you go and cheat on her. When I see your ass you are dead meat!
charlottedolan- Oh....
iitspayton- Wait... that's who she cheated with

Liked by graysondolan, iitsfaith, and 1,794,729 otherscharlottedolan- Fuck you to

charlottedolan- Fuck you to...💔

Comments disabled

Charlotte Pov

I have been in my room all day,the door locked. Ethan and Grayson will check on me once in a while and bring me food. Payton and Faith have been texting me and so has Jade and Chase.

                                     Chase💔
Baby, I'm so sorry. I was drunk and I didn't know what I was doing. I thought she was you and she just pushed herself on me. I'm sorry plz forgive me.
Chase, I wasn't even at the party. And you couldn't have been that drunk. Cuz we FaceTimed last night and you seemed fine you were a little drunk but not that you don't know what's going on.
But babe it was a mistake, I promise. I love you and only you. You make me happy and I don't know why I did that.
Bye Chase

                                       Payt💘
Hey b, how ya feelin?
Better, it really hurts seeing the picture of him and her. He tried to text me and say he was drunk. He wasn't even drunk cuz we FaceTimed last night.
Hey it's okay. Faith and I are here for you.
Thanks Payt💓
Yep, I'll check in a little I love you
Love you too

                                     My number 1
Hey sister, how are you?
Better, Payton really has helped
Awww glad to hear that. Relax and have some you time
Alright love ya
Love ya too

I turned my phone off and looked at the ceiling thinking about why he would do that. Did he even love me? Was I just a toy? What did our "relationship" mean to him?

So many thoughts ran through my head. "Ughhhh." I groaned, my head hurts so bad. Knock knock "Come in" Ethan came in and sat next to me.

"How ya doin?" I sighed and sat up, "idk anymore, I don't even know he loved me. Why would he do that, after he sad he would never leave me for her. And when he catches a case I'm gonna laugh." He nodded and hugged me.

"Well Grayson and I are heading out, if you need anything text us." I nodded, "also Molly and Grayson just took a walk so you don't have to worry about that." I nodded and smiled slightly.

I've been in bed all day with Molly. Watching Netflix and just crying. He really hurt me, I loved him but he didn't love me.

I decided to go on Insta and see what's going on, but as soon as I opened it I regret it.

Liked by 62849 othersxlilhuddy- 💓cynthiaaparkerrr

xlilhuddy- 💓
cynthiaaparkerrr

Comments
cynthiaaparkerrr- I love you baby💓
charfan-Wow
charlottedolan- Oh....

Liked by jadenhossler, iitspayton, and 1,829,928 otherscharlottedolan- Thanks Jaden for cheering me up and making me smile💘 jadenhossler

charlottedolan- Thanks Jaden for cheering me up and making me smile💘 jadenhossler

Comments
jadenhossler- No problem, I'm glad to see your beautiful smile💘
graysondolan- Awww I'm glad you are happy
iitspayton- Awww I love your smile, Wait was Jaden twerking?😂
charlottedolan- Ahahha yes he was😂
xlilhuddy- Oh I see how you moved on so fast
charlottedolan- Bro you cheated and you are 17 and she is 14 tf

I laughed at Jaden, he was tryna twerk but failing. "Omg Jaden stop, you can't twerk!" He started to laugh with me. "Oh come on you know I'm amazing" I laughed even more.

Jaden and I FaceTimed for about another 3 hours. "Alright get some sleep Love." I nodded, "Goodnight Jaden." We hung up, I got up and went to my closet getting some clothes to sleep in.

I brushed my hair and teeth. Going back to bed and checking my phone one last time, seeing Jaden texted me.

Jaden💘
Hey, I know you are probably sleeping or getting ready to sleep, but I just wanna say that I had an amazing time FaceTiming today. But goodnight Love, sweet dreams💘
Goodnight Jaden💞

I smiled and set my phone down and closing my eyes, cuddling with Molly.