4.3

Liked by parisavery, and 18390 others charlottedolan- My fav people🌷💕

charlottedolan- My fav people🌷💕

Comments
iitspayton- ohhh the girl on the right is cute🙊
xlilhuddy- The one in the middle is the cutest!
parisavery-🌷
joeybirlem- Okay Charlotte is hella cute😍
lilhuddyfan- awww cuties
joeybirlemfan- i ship Joey and Charlotte

I woke up next to Payton. I smiled and turned around facing him. I kissed his nose and then his cheek and then his lips. I felt him smile and kiss back. "Good morning babe." He opened his eyes and smiled.

I got up went to the bathroom and got ready. I changed into a oversized hoodie and leggings. I put my hair into a braid and did my eyeshadow. I went back to my room and saw Payton all ready and him getting Noah ready. I smiled and walked over to them. I picked up my phone and saw a couple of dms and saw that I got tagged in a post. I clicked it and smiled.

It was my YouTube video of me singing and a girl reacting to it. She was crying cuz how good it was. I smiled and commented "Awwww I love you so much❣️!" I followed the girl and then checked my dms. The first couple of dms were fans. Then I scrolled down more and saw a dm from Why Don't We.

whydontwemusic- Hey Charlotte, we have seen your cover of our song. We wanted to say that you have an amazing voice and we're wondering if you wanna meet up and maybe make a song together or something?
charlottedolan- Omg thank you so much! I would love to meet up and make a song or whatever! When do you wanna meet?
whydontwemusic- What about today we will send you our house! Maybe around an hour or something
charlottedolan- Sounds good! Is it okay if I bring my boyfriend and son?
whydontwemusic- Of course you can bring them see you soon!

I smiled and showed Payton. "Omg congrats babe! I'm so proud!" I smiled and kissed his cheek. We all went downstairs and I made breakfast. Soon everyone woke up. "Guys I have some amazing news!" They all looked at me and Larray gave me a weird look. "Are you prego again?" I looked at him in shock and laughed. "Omg no Larray!" We all laughed and soon settled down.

"Okay I'm not prego but Why Don't We reached out to me and today I'm gonna meet up with them and maybe make a new song with them!" They all smiled and hugged me. "Omg congrats bb you deserve it!" I smiled and hugged Paris again. We all sat down and began to eat again.

Payton, Noah and I all headed to the Why Don't We house. We pulled up to the house. I looked around and it was beautiful. They have a overlook of La. Soon I heard the door open and people running to us. "Omg Charlotte!!!" I laughed and hugged Corbyn then the rest of the boys. "Alright lets go inside and start making this music!" We went inside and sat down in the music room.

"Oh yea boys this is Payton and Noah, Payton this is the why don't we boys." They all said hi to each other. We talked about what we wanna sing or do. After a couple of hours we decided on a beat. It was around 5 pm and we all got hungry. I ordered Pizza and we just stopped for the day. "Well tomorrow I will come over and again and we will find some Words for it." They nodded and we took some pictures.

Soon the Pizza got here and Payton fed Noah for me. I sat with the boys and we just talked. After we ate and I helped clean up we headed back home. "Alright bye boys see ya tomorrow!!" They nodded and said bye. Payton decided to drive Since I was very tired.

When we got to the house, we saw a care we didn't know who it belonged to. I gave Payton a confused look. We got out, I held onto Noah. We walked in and saw all them sitting in the living room but with a girl. I walked closer and saw Hannah Rylee. "Omg Hannah?!?!" She turned around and smiled. I ran up to her and hugged her.

We tried not to crush Noah. "Omg what are you doing here?!?" She smiled at me and pulled away from the hug. "I am here for vidcon but came early!" I smiled and walked to the couch where Payton was. I set Noah in his crib and let him sleep. I laid my head on his chest and closed my eyes. "Babe lets go to bed you have a long day tomorrow." I nodded and said goodnight to everyone and went to bed.

I changed into shorts and a sports bra and headed to bed. I laid in Payton's arms and fell asleep.