2.9

The girl took me home, to Ethan and Grayson. "Omg thank you so much!" I hugged her and walked to the door. I opened it and saw police and Grayson on the floor.

"What is happening?!?!?" They looked at me and put there guns to me. "Hands up and in the air." I did as told and they put cuffs on me.

"Wait what?!?" They took me to the police car. "Why am I getting arrested???" One of them looked at me, "who are you?" "I'm Grayson and Ethan's sister. I just came home after I got kidnapped and abused!"

I saw Ethan come out and run to the police car, "OMG CHARLOTTE?!?!?" I smiled "ETHAN!!" He hugged me and wouldn't let go. "Omg are you okay? What happened? Why are you in the police car?"

The officer let me go and let me see Grayson. He was bleeding out form his leg. "What happened?" We looked at Grayson he was groaning in pain and trying not to move to much.

"Cynthia and them shot him they went for me but they heard something or someone and ran." I nodded and went and sat next to Grayson. "Hey bub." He looked up and smiled. "Omg ow I'm glad you are okay."

Grayson go taken to the hospital and treated. He just has to have something wrapped around it.

We all sat next to each other talking to the police about what happened and I was texting Jaden.

                                   Jaden💞
Hey b, I'm okay. I'm at the hospital but I am okay but Grayson isn't. He got shot. I'm fine just some cut and bruises. I told them not to check me but hope you are safe💘
Hey beautiful, glad you are okay. I'm safe I'm at the airport rn. I'll see you in a little💓
Omg!! We are on our way!
Okay

"Ethan?!?!" He looked up at me, "yes?" I jumped up and pulled him up, "Jaden is here!!! Can we please go pick him up?!?!" He sighed and nodded. "We will be back Grayson do you need anything?" He nodded his head, "Starbucks!" I nodded and dragged Ethan.

We pulled up to the airport and walked in. I looked at the baggage claim and saw Jaden. "Jaden!!" He turned around and smiled. I ran to him and jumped in his arms.

"Omg!! It's so nice to meet you!" He laughed and set me down. "Hahah your so short!" Jaden was towering over me. I hit his shoulder and smiled. Ethan came over and shook Jadens hand. "Hi I'm Ethan, her favorite brother."

"Yea sure you are my favorite brother." I rolled my eyes and they both laughed. Ethan helped Jaden with his luggage and we went back to the hospital. But before we did we got starbucks and McDonald's.

"Your favorite Sibling is here with food and Starbucks!!" He laughed and I gave him his food. Jaden and Ethan came in laughing and talking. "Gray this is Jaden, Jaden this is Grayson!" They shook hands and talked.

We all sat around until we had to leave. "Alright Bye Gray, get some rest love ya!" I yelled before walking out. I grabbed Jadens hand and walked to the car sitting in the back with him.

"Alright kids I'm gonna go to bed goodnight." I laughed as he walked to his room. "Jaden lets go to my room and watch Netflix!" He laughed and nodded.

Jaden and I laid down watching Netflix. He had his arms around me and his hand holding mine. I laid in his chest.

I would be lying if I said I didnt have feelings for Jaden. I mean he is really cute, nice, and he can sing. He is really caring and sweet.

"Jaden?" He looked down and smiled at me "Can we post some Insta pic?" He nodded and took out his phone. I went through my gallery and I picture of Jaden and I.

Liked by jadenhossler, iitspayton and 1,638,920 otherscharlottedolan- This cutie came to see me💕jadenhossler

charlottedolan- This cutie came to see me💕
jadenhossler

Comments
jadenhossler- I wuv you
graysondolan- 💘
iitspayton- Cute
xlilhuddy- Oh...
charfan-^^ what do you mean oh you cheated
cynthiaaparkerrr- Slut
madlewis - Gross