Gloomy day

5:02

She had just turned off her alarm and  took her phone from her nightstand that was next to her bed and started looking through her emails.
Today's supposed to be an easy day as she only had a few meetings with potential customers and partners in her firm. But she knew that business world can be very unpredictable.
Angel got out of her bed and went straight to the bathroom, looked in the mirror and thought to her self:

"Yet another boring day that's going to be same as yesterday. Sometimes I don't know why I'm even trying... I really need to break from everything."

She brushes her teeth and hopped straight into the shower and let the cold water touch her silky smooth skin. In the background she could hear her radio playing mixed with her phone ringing and she knew that it was her assistant Izzy.
After she was finished with her shower she went to her closet and admired the beautiful yet gloomy view of London she had because she was living in a huge penthouse apartment in center of London and almost whole apartment was covered in windows from floor to the ceiling.
She put on her workout clothes and her Nike running shoes, got her phone and Bose rose gold headphones, went to the kitchen and grabbed bottle of water from the fringe,then headed to the lift and for a run.

 Her wardrobe 

6:08

When she got home from workout, took a quick warm shower and than changed into a black bodycon knee-length dress , put on a pair of diamond studs and her black Louboutins. Put on some make-up and the red lipstick. Packed her black Birkin bag with her phone, headphones, apartment keys, agenda and a makeup bag.
While she was in an elevator going down to her garage, Angel called her assistant Izzy:
"Hey Izzy good morning, I'm getting to my car, so can you go and grab me some breakfast and a Starbucks coffee,same as always and put it on my desk?"

Izzy knew everything she had to do,and fast, and that's why she was Angel's assistant for couple of years now:

" Good morning Mrs Angel, I'm already on my way to get your breakfast and coffee,but I have to inform you that Mr. Simon is already here waiting to see you. He didn't disclose why he was here, just said he was waiting for you Mrs."

Angel knew exactly why Simon was there there and she wasn't too happy about that,especially this early in the morning.
When she got to garage, she thought which car should she ride today. There was her black Bentley,red Ferrari, black Rolls Royce but in the end she chose her favorite,her baby, chrome royal purple Lamborghini.

6:45

Angel just walked into her building said hello to the receptionist,an exceptionally nice Russian girl,called the elevator and as soon as she stepped into the elevator all of the employees that were in there just stopped whatever they were talking about and froze.
She knew that everyone feared her but she didn't knew exactly why,also to be honest she didn't exactly care what others thought about her.she once heard two employees talking about how cold and "bossy" she is.Of course as it usually goes,they were fired about 5 to 6 minutes after that conversation. 

 As soon as she got to a floor 37 and doors opened there stood tall,blond haired guy,sort of handsome (to her he was everything she didn't want nor need in a men) and she knew precisely who he was.

 Simon Vladimirov.