Chapter 4

~Coca~

We finished up at the salon, paid, then went home. I got there and the boys were there waiting. "What's going on?" They looked scared to tell me something.

"I got jumped on, by these 5 dudes over food a couple weeks back." June spoke with his head down. Junie didn't look surprised.

"Names?" I said with a cold look.

"All I know is they last name Sanchez. They cousins."

I was hot right now. This nigga already owe me money now his bitch ass people fucking with my family.

I walked away to my office make a few phone calls.

"Hey Mari one more thing?" I looked up at him.

"Can I go to this party tonight with CamJ?" I knew exactly who it was now.

"Yeah, be careful and be home before 10:30. It's a school night Carlos should be outside at the gates waiting tell him take you."

I got on the phone with Miya. "Go into the schools database and look up last name Sanchez." I told her to bring files by the club tonight. These motherfuckers got me fucked up.

Few hours later I got a call from my boys saying the pickup from the port was successful. Guess I better go check on the club.

~June~

I just decided to just keep on the clothes I had on for school, I ain't going to impress nobody. Junie wanted to tag along so I let her.

"Cmon make sure you got your phone and purse and turn your ringer on" We were here at the house. I texted CamJ and he met us out front with his sister Camrie.

"What's up man, my brother told me who yo sister was." I didn't get where he was going with that.

"You gone be one of the most feared motherfuckas in school now"

I ain't really want that title but as long as nobody bothered me and my sister I was fine with it.

"Who's y'all sister?" Camrie asked me.

"Coca."

Junie rolled her eyes. She was real protective of me even though I was older by 2 minutes.

"Chill Junie, she was only asking." Camrie eyes got big and we started to walk inside.

"THE COCA? I thought that was a nigga."

Junie and CamJ looked at her.

"No, it's a girl." Camj said. "Ghost said we gotta look out for eachother man. Too many people want they spot."

~Junie~

I'm confused on who wants who's spot.

"He means its other people that wants Coca and Ghost to hurt."

I kind of get it.

"So they wanna hurt us to get at them?" I asked them.

"Yup, lets go enjoy the party." Camrie Suggested.

As the night went on I found out she was a cool girl, we exchanged numbers and we act just alike when it came to our brothers.

"Look at that girl tryna be up on June."

I noticed it was this one girl Kenna that used to talk mad shit about me.

"I should rip her in half." I smirked.

"JUNEEEEE we don't mess with thots and bullies." He looked back at me.

"Man ain't nobody messing with that girl, she messing with me." CamJ came up.

"She willing to give you some head then oh well." Camrie laughed.

I walked away to get a water out the fridge and one of the Sanchez cousins came up to me grabbing my wrist tryna feel up on me. He looked drunk.

"Get the fuck off me." CamJ noticed and ran over beating his ass.

The rest of the cousins came over.

"Juneeee!"

We was all fighting now. 5 of them against us 4. We held our own. Police came and we ran. "This not over negros" One of them yelled to us.

Carlos was outside waiting so CamJ and Camrie hopped in with us and Carlos skirted off.

"What happened?"

We told him the story and he told us we better tell Ghost and Coca tonight.

~Coca~

I changed for the club i threw on a white body con dress, with some nude peep toe heels and headed out. I arrived and it was busy as usual.

I spotted Ghost in VIP and told him and his boys come to the back. We handle Sanchez tonight.

"What's going on?" Ghost asked me. "Sanchez should be here soon. We got a meeting to get my shit back that he never paid for. I might just put a bullet in his head." He was looking confused.

"His bitch ass cousins was beating up on June." He sighed with a awe shit.

"He must ain't know. I ain't saying spare him but shit at least until we get our shit he owe us." He made sense for once.

I'm tired of mf's telling me what to do. He don't run shit. This bitch was walking in when I started getting impatient. His boys seen me & ghost and put they guns up and so did ours.

"Now why the fuck y'all pulling guns out?" I yelled.

Sanchez answered "Thought y'all was setting me up."

I responded "If i was you'll be dead already bitch. Where my shit at Julio?"

Miya walked up to me with files I asked for.

I looked em over then Sanchez answered.

"I told you we sold the product." "Well where the fuck is the money?"

Ghost cut in. "We got a new connect we needed to re-up" Sanchez spoke up.

"Montana, Jacob, Dixen, Kyle, & Reno..." Sanchez men drew guns again and so did our people. "What the fuck you say?" He questioned.

"You heard me bitch. Get us our shit within the next week or they die." I spat coldly.

"Now get the fuck out." They left with smirks on they faces. I guess we gone start with Dixen first to show him I'm not fucking playing.

"Miya snatch Dixen." Ghost looked at Tony. "You go with her." Then he looked at me. "You said 'we'." I smirked and walked out. "I gotta go."

"Wait wait, when you gone let me take you out?" He grabbed my arm and turned me around

"Ha, we'll see. Bye." I waved and walked out.