Chapter 5

~Ghost~

I walked out the club and sped home. It was only 10:15 but I guess tonight gone be a early night for me. I walked in and the kids was getting out of a black Escalade.

I seen June and I guess his twin sister in the inside when the door opened up. "What's up Ghost" Carlos said from the driver seat. I did a head nod and thanked him for getting them home.

"We fought tonight." Camrie said. This girl can't hold water. "Fought for what?" CamJ spoke up this time "One of the Sanchez cousins tried to take advantage of Junie.

So we beat they ass." Camrie interrupted "Then 12 came and I'm not tryna get questioned about nothing." I laughed. They act just like me it's crazy.

Camrie and CamJ the same age and same grade they got the same dad but different moms and me and CamJ got the same mom & dad.

Camrie our half sister but it don't matter. She still blood. They 2 months apart.

"Go on up to y'all rooms and shower cus y'all smell like outside" Camrie threw a pillow at my head. "Fuck you Ghost." I took that as my chance to call Coca.

~Coca~

It's 10:43 and I walked in and the kids was upstairs ina showers. My phone started ringing and I'm not even surprised this nigga got my number.

"Speak." I answered. "Damn can't get a hi or nothing?" I laughed. "The kids fought tonight." He said smoothly. I laughed cus what kids? "Ima call you back."

I seen the kids come in my room saying they needed to tell me something. "We fought tonight" June said with his head held high.

I guess I caught them off guard "Did y'all beat they ass?" "Hell yeah" I laughed at Junie. "What happened?" I questioned

"Montana Sanchez tried to take advantage of me while I was in the kitchen at the party." I shook my head I'm tired of these bitch ass lil boys. "Who helped y'all?" June spoke up.

"CamJ and Camrie." I smiled. Oh man. I hope this don't become a routine thing.

"He was grabbing my arm yanking on me. CamJ ran over then June and Camrie and we went heads up but the pigs came." Junie said to me.

"Stay out the way of the cops at all times, now that you're associated with me they gone be looking for anything to pin on me."

They nodded in agreement and walked out. Hell I myself am tired.

The next morning I woke up to an email saying school was cancelled. I went to go tell the kids.
"School cancelled so y'all can sleep in for a bit or we can go to breakfast at iHop."

Junie smiled "Ouuuuuu okay lets do iHop."

"K get dressed."

Few hungry ass minutes later we was all walking outside and it was hot as a motherfucker, shoulda stayed our black asses in the house. It ain't take us long before we pulled up to the place.

"Aye there go CamJ and Camrie." I looked over and nodded in approval and went and got a table. Ghost walked up on me and i clutched my gun. "Chill ma its just me." His minty breath bounced off my face.

"Table for 6" he told the old lady. I smirked. "Kids lets go sit." CamJ kept staring at me.

"Is there a problem Camden?" He frowned. "Nn-no ma'am." Ghost laughed.

"Ever since he found out you was a chick he been wanting to meet you. He look up the stories all the time." Camrie said to me.

"How cute, well its all true but the Feds think I'm a nigga and that's how I'd like to keep it." I looked at the kids.