Chapter 2

~Coca~

The next morning I had a meeting and of course the kids had school. I'm sending them to a new school uptown.

A private school so that I know they good. June still barely talked and Junie was just happy she had somebody to come rescue them.

My phone started ringing as I was doing my hair. Michael was calling. "Wssup" I spoke "We got a meeting at the club in a hour and a half, be there or be square."

I laughed cus he so corny. "Bye nigga, I'll be there."

I walked down the hall and knocked on the kids doors. They both came out dressed in regular street clothes til they got their uniforms from school.

"Driver will be here in an hour to take y'all to school, breakfast is made downstairs." Junie smiled and ran down the steps after grabbing her bag.

June looked up at me "Thank you, for this. I know I don't talk much but I just don't want to get too attached and we get left again."

He was almost my height so I was almost face to face with him.

"Don't ever think I'm gonna leave. You and your sister are my responsibility now.

Get good grades and stay in school that's all I ask." I sent him downstairs to eat. I walked back to my room and put on my white blazer dress with my yellow Christian Loubs and grabbed my clutch.

Downstairs the driver Carlos was there to take the kids to school. I said my goodbyes and Scott was outside waiting for me.

"I dread connect meetings cus they always hit us with some bullshit." I spoke to my ma on the phone.

"Well baby be careful and call me after." "K ma, love you." She said her peace and hung up.

~Junie~

We got into the car with the big man and the ride to school was about 20 minutes without all the traffic.

I was happy she found us. I just hope she doesn't leave. "Junie, cmon we're here" I didn't even notice I was zoned out. We hopped out to be greeted with the principal, Mrs. Martin.

"Hey you must be Junie and you must be June." She looked to my brother & we nodded. "Oh how nice, you're the third set of twins we have this year." I smiled and followed her to the office.

We got to the office and she handed us class schedules, locker numbers and combinations and lastly Uniforms. "Thanks ma'am" June finally spoke up.

He just speaks when he wants to at the most random times. I'm used to it. "Cmon June we have our first and last blocks together." He nodded & we walked off to class and the rest of the day was all introductions to the school.

~Ghost~

I get to the club to meet with the connect and no-ones here yet but bartenders. They lead me & my boys to the back office with glasses of Henny to wait. Hell don't mind if I do.

10 minutes later a group of men and two ladies walked in... the one that stood out to me was the one with the yellow shoes.

She walks with a switch like she owns the place "I'm Miya & this is Coca." She pointed to the one with the walk.

"and you must be Ghost." little did my black ass know SHE do own the place. I smiled and did a head nod.

I don't usually talk unless something catches my eye about a deal we making. Other than that I let Tony handle it.

She had the girl Miya leading the discussion. "So this is the port where we drop the shipment off to, and this is where your men should be located awaiting the arrival."